[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: blindanimegirl.jpg (18KB, 310x409px) Image search: [Google]
blindanimegirl.jpg
18KB, 310x409px
I have been a carny for 7 years, I simply want to know what normal guys think of carnies

I'm not covered in tats or trashy but i feel like telling guys who want to go out what I do is a scare off
>>
Actually find carnies pretty fascinating. What is your role?
>>
you can't ask what guys think of carnies. You have to think more in terms of "what do guys in my area think of carnies?" and even then any answer you hear from someone that isn't those guys is just speculation. As a male though I would say that a woman's income isn't important to me in respect to being a prospective partner. Not all males think like me. I also wouldn't assume you were trashy. I would probably have a profile to read (I guess I'm one of the few who would read a whole profile on a dating site) to determine you aren't trashy. That being said I'm taken now and not on dating sites anymore. Good luck.
>>
What is a carny a carnival clown or a carnivore?
>>
You have no problem finding a date, you have a problem finding the date you want. There is a difference. When a man has a problem finding a date. Then it is real. He has a problem finding any date. When a woman thinks she has this problem, in reality, what she means is, she is having problem finding the perfect Mr Right. Somehow it is wrong for men to have standards, but ok when women do.
>>
>>18034339
Chick carnies are very outgoing.
>>
>>18034339
What is your "gimmick" so to speak?
>>
>>18034339
How do you end up a carny anyway? Running away from home and getting abducted?
>>
I've never really thought about getting in a relationship with a fellow carnivore.

I suppose I'd be okay with it, so long as we exclude ourselves mutual from our individual practices. Like, we can eat together, but I won't drug you up on painkillers and lob off an appendage and consume it just to have you inside of me, right? I know some people are into that, but I don't really take things that far. I can respect a good meal, but it's something I'd like to share, not become a part of. Just have a nice rack of tender ribs off a lost school child while looking out over a lake or something, you know?

Yeah, that sounds nice. I think it'd be kind of hard to explain to them, though. I mean, you'd have to meet with somebody on one of our forums who already partakes.
>>
>>18034625
I tell psychic readings, I don;t believe any of it, i just use the hot cold method

I also cook and clean up rides like everyone
>>
>>18034660
similar but more like

"Voluteer at shitty festivals"
"become a reg in a booth or really good at cooking cancer food"
"get picked up by a carnival or event boss)
Constantly travel from bumfuck to podunk small counties
>>
>>18034699
You need to get out of this life. Doing the readings is fine but you won't be taken seriously by any decent guy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.