[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl sending a song to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IShowedYouMyHeart.jpg (45KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IShowedYouMyHeart.jpg
45KB, 720x720px
I know that it is relative to each situation, but I am not sure on this one.

So me and this girl were talking for about 4 months. She even told me she loved me. We stopped talking after I found out she had sex with some other guys(We were never exclusive but w/e)

So after two weeks of not speaking to me and deleting me from social media, she texted me last night at 2 am and she said she just wanted to talk. It was cool, nothing big. She just apologized for what she did to me and that I deserved someone that would make me happy.

Then, after about 15 mins she told me she found a song today and that I should listen to it, that I'll "probably like it".

She sent me this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yW7w8F2TVA

Now she is into this soft kind of music anyway, but I noticed the lyrics.

"I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go
I knew I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you
Until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go
Just say you won't let go"

It's strange because she told me that she didn't want to let me go when I confronted her about this when we "broke up". She's also the type of girl to hide her feelings and she can't open up. Like she'll say something and be like "Nevermind, it's dumb."

Am I looking too hard here or is she trying to tell me something?
>>
Don't get involved
>>
>>18034296
Run Forrest, run
>>
>>18034333
>>18034336
Okay, you guys are saying this because she said "I love you". Yeah I get that.

But does she actually mean something with this song she sent me?
>>
You're definitely looking too hard. Even if you aren't, if you try read too much into what she's trying to convey, she'll lose interest due to your neediness. Let her make the move.
>>
>>18034360
Damn you're right. I wanted so badly to tell her that I still had feelings for her last night. But I didn't, I thought it was too soon.

She told me that she wished we were closer, distance wise. We are about an hour apart.

She also said invited me to some event by the beach with her friends in a couple months.

She said that if I ever wanted to talk that I can text or call. I told her I was gonna text her tomorrow(Today) But I didn't.

Should I wait until she talks to me, or maybe text her in a couple weeks/a month?
>>
>>18034365
If she made a move and you're interested, accept her offer politely, but don't overdo it. Also, whenever she proffers anything, avoid saying stuff like "Sure!" or "Of course!", or anything that sounds too keen. Instead, go for things such as "Okay" or "Cool".

Let her know that you're up for it, but she's gonna have to put some work in if she wants you.
>>
its hard to explain lad

women are like psychopaths
one day theyll love you then murder you overnight

you should have railed her at month 1
is this some long distance "romance"?
>>
File: 1475294677709.jpg (80KB, 679x679px) Image search: [Google]
1475294677709.jpg
80KB, 679x679px
>>18034383
No.

We met through a mutual friend and just started talking. We fucked, not often but we did sometimes.We liked each other. But she started acting strange, suspicious.

One night she asked me to come over and I checked her phone. She was talking to some guy and had asked another to come over before me.

It hurt man. But I realized that my fault was getting too attached. All of my friends were telling me to go fuck other women. But I didn't because I liked her so much.

Needless to say that I am a rookie and this is my first "thing" with a girl on this level. She was the first girl to say "I love you" to me.

After all that, I still have feelings for her. I of course understand how she is, and I will, calibrate. But I don't know man.

>>18034376
Yeah, just play the cool guy "Whatever" thing. I was too attached before(See above).
>>
>>18034393
oh okay

can you play her game?
she shows you a song how she feels, show her one too (not an actual one you like, one you think shed like, this is all there is to women btw, figuring out what they wana hear and say it in a deeper voice)

dont confess, if she does love you, she will wana meet, "not opening up" is bullshit, they are weak and fragile when they want someone

if she does, fuck her hard, punish her little pussy
then claim ownership over it, im not even joking

dont confess over the internet
>>
>>18034410
Fuck that is good advice.

I can probably do it, I just need to find a song that can be interpreted as "Oh he likes me" but at the same time, it can be just a song.

So, I just need to play the long game. Wew, I am a happy man right now.
>>
OP, this exact same scenario happened to me. I know it's probably not the same girl... but just incase, does this girl go to university in rhode island?
>>
>>18034464
Lel no I am in Cali

What did you do?
>>
>>18034418
its entirely possible though she was just dumped and felt lonely that night

dont get your hopes up but if you dont want other girls, might aswell try what you can

good luck
>>
>>18034500
Thanks senpai, didn't think about that.

I'll send her a song randomly in a coule days and see what she says
>>
well then rookie here is the translation:

She was probably interested in you and it's exceptional that you still have a chance (mainly because she felt guilty of having wasted an opportunity because of slutying around with other guys, after all every opportunity could have been the right one)

Red Flag number one is sleeping around and railing multiple dudes at a time.

Her sending you the song ist just an expression of the open opportunity for you, and yes the lyrics probably have a meaning to her. But it's up to you, to give her a chance.

The she proposed an activity at the beach with her friends in a few month thing is batshit crazy. This is the kind of stuff that shows, that she is clingy, because no matter how the relationship is developing she is getting a way of guilttripping you to be with her through you taking part in that activity. Some Girls pull that shit, and it basically is a red flag number 2.

So should you give her a chance? Well you are insecure but have feelings for her, technically she didnt cheat, as you were not exclusive.
It's up to you, personally as you are not experienced with girls, you may aswell give it a try, get more used to sex and dating in general, it's good to know these kind of things for the really important girls that wait out there. You dont want to sound insecure or tell the wrong stuff to those.
>>
>>18034664
You are right man.

That was my reasoning, I want to get experience, so I don't fuck up with a girl I actually truly care about.

Thanks dude
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.