[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently told my guy friend I had feelings for him. But he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_okd0vr6Bj11v6xsm2o1_540.png (113KB, 540x452px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okd0vr6Bj11v6xsm2o1_540.png
113KB, 540x452px
I recently told my guy friend I had feelings for him. But he gave me a response I can't make out saying that he was a bad person and he didn't feel like it was fair to me. then he talked about how he needed figure out his life and if everything was sorted out he wouldve said yes. then he said he would think about it. and tell me his decision in a couple of days. but it's weird i feel extremely anxious that i fucked up in some way. idk what to make of any of it.
>>
>>18034020
He may still have feelings for the person from his last relationship. It may be unfair, but you already played your hand and all you can do is hope for the best.
>>
>>18034020
That all means "no" and also with all that dodging he might secretly be a girl
>>
Sounds like you're in the process of dodging a bullet. Dodge it the rest of the way and don't enter a relationship with him.
>>
>>18034030
He hasn't dated anyone seriously in several years and most of the problems are just uni and figuring what he wants to do in life
>>18034037
this is the vibe I was getting. But i really can't tell. I wish he was more straight forward so I can stop mulling over it
>>
>>18034038
yeah maybe you're right.
>>
I would have to be in a severely bad situation to say no to a women I liked.
>>
>>18034063
Well, the upside is you put the ball in his court and he HAS to come up with an answer
>>
>>18034037
>>18034020

Id have to disagree. It sounds like he does have feelings for you. But it also sounds like he is so depressed and lacking in self-esteem that is life is literally handicapped by it. Meaning he probably doesn't think he deserves you or anyone for that matter.

But just because he seems to have feelings, doesn't mean you should pursue him. Being a friend to that kind of person is fine, but dating them is utterly toxic.
>>
Sounds like he is interested to me.

I have personally been in a spot where my health, working, and living arrangements had me in a bad place personally and while I wasn't a depressed mess or anything I simply wasn't in the kind of state where I would consider dating anyone seriously.

Let him come back to you and don't torture yourself in the meantime. If what he says is true then he does really like you and probably feels as though he's strung you along to this point without being able to accept your feelings.
>>
>>18034020
>I don't care about you to put you first so let me bang these other side bitches before settling with you.
>>
>>18034071
>>18034079

I just feel bad for even having feelings for him at this point, because i felt like i added more stress onto the amount of stress he already has.

Ya'll are right maybe I just need to forget about it and just chill and ride out what happens.

he's been acting like nothing ever happened these past few days/messaging me first all the time and it's really messing with me lmfao.
>>
>>18034086

You'll get over him in 2 months, like all girls do.
>>
>>18034090
Pft haha I'll try my best anon if things don't work out. It's really hard when you tutor them for everything though ( _ _ )
>>
>>18034086
Then tell him that his attention is confusing you. Do it kindly so that he doesn't give a negative reaction just as a knee-jerk response.

Be wary about putting him on the spot for an answer though because his split second decision might not be one you like.

The other alternative is to try again in a few days and tell him that you like him but that you would never want to add to the stress in his life and attempt to offer him a "stress free" relationship.
>>
>>18034020
You did nothing wrong.
Some people don't take relationships lightly and they see them as huge compromises of time and effort, if they aren't willing to invest those resources in a relationship in the first place they would rather not to have one.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.