[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think I'm fucked up for good on LSD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
I've posted on /adv/ right after I took the shit with my friend on February the 4th, Saturday. It was about 180 micrograms of the shit. It was too much. I saw images that apparently frightened the fuck out of me, yet I can't remember exactly what frightened me. What's really strange is that my vision is kind of normal but I still see visuals from time to time.
Days later my head started to have pressure and I was very paranoid and walking around. Still am for the most part btw. Also I can't seem to type like I used to. I'm basically typing but I have to correct myself a few times.

Which leads me to my next statement, I'm afraid it may have turned me into somewhat of a dumb dumb as well as hyperactively nervous and paranoid. My head, specifically where a bump is on it, is still kind of pressured but it calmed down with some Ipuforen that my mom gave me. But the pain went to my teeth instead of my head after she gave me it.

Afterwards I had a panic attack at the park while walking with her to try and calm me down and she drove me back. I was shaking so fervently and moving around and scared. She put me in bed and I tried to go to sleep there but I was still out of it. This is such a nightmare, /adv/.

The worst part is I'm derealizing things and depersonalizing everything around me. Plus I fear I may have Alzheimers from taking this shit. My mom tried to comfort me saying it was going to be okay but that didn't even comfort me at all either. She literally hugged me and I didn't even calm down at the comfort of my own mother. Oh god, /adv/ what have I done, I should've never done drugs. I literally cannot "come down" on this trip.

As a result of the intensity of this drug, my friend has told me to calm down and basically everyone on the Internet has told me to calm down but I can't. I can't sleep, /adv/, I also feel this is a dream and not reality. How do I get back to normality, how /adv/?!
>>
>>18033818
>3 days ago
>still having panic attacks

sorry it got you bro, guess you wern't ready for it. the first step is to realize you're just psyching yourself out. it's not necessarily easy to overcome anxiety, but it is absolutely doable. I recommend meditation. seriously.
>>
>>18033824
This was my first time taking it, I was never a drug user in the first place yet I had complications with anxiety and depression.

How the fuck could it have damaged me psychologically this hard?!
>>
>>18033826
you're in a negative feedback loop of anxiety/panic. at this point the drug is completely gone and it's all in your head. I've been there man, it took me years to overcome my anxiety problems. You need to break the cycle.

1. You are fine. You will be fine. Calm down. Breathe.

2. The drug is no longer in your system. It is all in your head.

3. Close your eyes. Breathe deep. Focus on your breathing. Wrap up any thoughts that come into your mind for now and toss them out. Only focus on your breathing. Don't think about words.

Do that for 5 minutes straight in a dark quiet room and see if you feel slightly more relaxed.

You're seriously just freaking out. There is literally no way you're still affected by the LSD.
>>
>>18033830
Okay, I'll do what you suggest.
>>
Where'd you get the LSD from? Did you test it? 180 really isn't that much, 3 times that shouldn't even have the effect it seems to have had on you.
>>
>>18033818
Lol. I think you just suffered an anxiety attack and are obviously in a tense state. LSD is powerful and 180 ug for a completely inexperienced first timer is insane. I take less than 50ug to test a new batch and still feel funky. 150ug sends me to the moon. I've been using drugs for years almost every day.

Also it's likely it wasn't lsd. Maybe an nbome or do-x. I sometimes got memory fuckery from lsd but not to the point where I forgot what I saw and did.

Give it a couple weeks and you should be completely fine. In the case that's not true then you should visit a doctor cause you could have some mental illness triggered by the drug
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.