[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of bags under my eyes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: bags-under-eyes.jpg (21KB, 400x193px) Image search: [Google]
bags-under-eyes.jpg
21KB, 400x193px
How do I get rid of bags under my eyes?
>>
File: 1453407908655.gif (395KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453407908655.gif
395KB, 500x500px
Remove your face. You can't have bags under your eyes if you have no flesh.
>>
>>18033766
Get cold compress and DO NOT SLEEP LATE
>>
>>18033845
*do not stay up late(er than your routine schedule would expect of you, factoring in your need for plenty of sleep to stay healthy.)
>>
>>18033850
Yerrrrrrrrrrp!!!!

Wear at least 30 spf broad spectrum moisturiser/sun block too to prevent premature aging from dryness/sun
>>
Sleep? Retard.
>>
>>18033766

It's genetic. We're screwed.

I have tried sleeping for 10 hours every night, every topical cream and gel and various produce advertised or alleged to treat it, applying cold spoons, drinking 8 glasses of water every day, exercising, low sodium diet, vitamins, minerals, homeopathy, tea and coffee ingested and topical, no drinking, no smoking, everything.

Result: I am a well rested, fit, healthy, and attractive woman with great skin and dark circles under her eyes. Oh well.

>>18034305

Sleep has little to do with it, retard.
>>
>>18033766
Sleep on keyboard with face
>>
Dark circles: Enough sleep, every night. Lrn2skincare in general to prevent worsening. NEVER rub your eyes. Manage your allergies to avoid rubbing eyes/irritation breaking blood vessels.

Bags- Surgery, but they'll come back. Actual bags are fat falling out of containment. Sucks to suck.
>>
>>18033766
They're from
>stress
>lack of sleep
>genetics

So you can reduce stress and get some sleep, to see improvement. The bags will always be there to an extent, though, because they are genetic.

>>18035392
>sleep has little to do with it retard
sleep has a lot to do with it. that's why they are greatly 'emphasized' after stress and lack of sleep

>people like OP and I are screwed
you're mentally ill, bro. like I said, the bags are caused by genetic components *and* sleep/stress.
>>
>>18035392
You're right and wrong.

I've been in your place and I realized it's. It about how much skew you get but HOW LATE you stay up

As soon as you yawn: go to sleep
>>
>>18035567
Skew? I meant sleep
>>
Also, use a mask like Christian Bale had in American psycho

When he did his morning stretches
>>
>>18035567
>as soon as you yawn go to sleep
Let me guess you don't have a daytime job?

It's no use I am tired as duck during daytime and at night I am wide fucking awake.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.