[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for talking to women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1477550664176.jpg (25KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
1477550664176.jpg
25KB, 800x536px
Recently I've been getting out of the house more in the hope of meeting some qt girls. I'm in decent shape and fairly handsome. And I can see women noticing me. I just....don't know what to do. I freeze up and can't talk to them. I'm not socially retarded or anything, just a loner. I've never really let myself open up to women before but now I'm determined to meet some and get out there. I don't really know what to do. I just go to stores and stuff. I don't really wanna go to bars or clubs because that's just not me. I can't meet women through school, or friends or work. Those things just aren't an option for me. Any suggestions?
>>
When I'm in a situation like that I always try to use my social awkwardness as some form of humor so I don't look like a retard. I suggest when you're in a situation like that, have the mentality of "Wow, how morbid is this situation?". And since you don't go to literally anywhere where you can socialize with single women, if you're desperate enough maybe you can try online dating sites.
>>
>>18033765

just force yourself into a situation where you talk to people. you just are out of practice.
>>
>>18033775

I go to places where I assume single women are. Like coffee shops, book stores, target etc. etc. Single women are everywhere. And I see women notice me, like I said I just can't get over the initial hurdle of talking to them. I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess I've been conditioned to believe that it's creepy or awkward to approach women and that in public you're supposed to just be really reserved and not talk to strangers. I've tried online dating and determined that it's a gigantic waste of time. I would be settling for pretty low quality women simply because I'd forced myself into that medium. Those sites don't attract quality girls in my opinion. At least in my area
>>
Just drop your dick out of the pants and give a retarded smile and drool a little bit...Some will take advantage of you and think you have a mental retardation...Will be easy to find a whore who wants to fuck some retard dick
>>
>>18033765
A lot of women seem to like men that exude confidence. If you are fairly decent looking and in decent shape, these advantages may be hampered by insecurity. If you lack social skills practice in steps. Try talking to people you feel comfortable with and try to be around different kinds. Supermarkets, restaurantsa are good starting places. In time you will get the hang of being chill when you are approached for a conversation. It takes some time OP, don't rush.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.