[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best friend losing interest in her husband

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

My best friend told me yesterday she's not in love with her husband anymore. They have a young child together and have been married for 10 years.

When we first met a few years ago I asked her what she thought about the two of us being more than friends and she told me "we're only friends and that's all we'll ever be and she loves her husband no matter what she says"

What should I do in this situation? I'm attracted to her but I don't know if she feels the same way or I'm just confusing her actions from us being best friends.
>>
>>18033735
Don't be a selfish home-wrecker. Leave it alone until she has left him. Once she does then make your move, but be prepared for rejection.
>>
>>18033735
And this is why marriage is a bad idea. 10 years married with a child, and she's just now "losing interest" in him. Add in potential homewreckers like yourself and it's just a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>18033740
marriage isn't a bad idea, marrying prematurely without truly knowing someone, that is a real problem. it's better to go years single than not really know someone who has been there the whole time.
>>
>>18033739
I'm going with this. Seems like I confused our friendship as something more because she was telling me how she feels about her husband. I need to look at it from the perspective just a friend would.
>>
>>18033735
i think it would be best for everyone if you killed yourself
>>
>>18033735
You must be a different class of male/human. You aren't quite the savage type, who finds girls attractive and follows his natural instinct of wanting to mate with them, thus chases them regardless of other factors. You're more like a vulture or some cowardly scavenger animal, sitting there forever until you can have a chance for a bit. Truly you're a piece of shit and deserve to die. Sage.
>>
This is normal. Would be silly not to take advantage of the situation. But don't think that she sees you as more than a rebound or selfish side fuck.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.