[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Be me
>Wake up at 6am go to work
>Feel really sick like im gonna pass out so go home early, its just a part time job and it was fine they didnt even need me
>Go to bed at like 8 and sleep until 12
>Wake up
>Jerk off, watch netflix
>Play some games alone on my computer
>Go back to netflix and fall asleep for 2 hours more
>Wake up, more netflix
>Go online and play with friends

Like I didn't realize how horribly pathetic my life is until I started to type it all out. I have no idea what to even begin with to change, but I think and just understood this now I might write down what I did that day and make logs and check back to see how I did and how it makes me feel.
>>
>>18033675

take up a hobby like D&D or board games where you play with other people in the same room. baby steps.
>>
>>18033687
That kinda stuff isn't for me
>>
>>18033721

you dont know that. if you like playing video games, youll like those things if you give them a chance.

but thats not the point. the point is that you dont have any hobbies or interests. so of course, anything i might suggest you'll say "isnt for you"

well guess what? "you" sucks. make a better one. try new things. if you dont do that, youll be what you are now forever: alone
>>
File: 1412311297500.jpg (14KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1412311297500.jpg
14KB, 413x395px
>>18033725
>well guess what? "you" sucks. make a better one.
I lol'd. But it is 100% sound advice.
Make a new one.
>>
you need a purpose
>>
>>18033725
I did DND before and I don't like getting all RP into a game and stuff like that, its not for me.

>>18033748
Geez I wish it was that easy to get one, im 22 and have no direction in life at all. I'm failing all three aspects as of now.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.