[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which is better, to have a gf or paying hookers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 225x225px
which is better, to have a gf or paying hookers?
>>
>>18033449

depends what you like.
>>
>>18033450
quality of sex.
>>
>>18033451

if thats all it takes, then it depends what you can find. if you have the cash its easier just to go through hookers til you find the right one.

i find that flings are better than ether.
>>
>>18033453
I have a gf, but I wonder if the best sex is having a lot of affairs versus a serious relationship.
>>
sex with a stranger actually makes you feel pretty empty and gross afterwards. I know it's a meme, but it's actually true.
>>
>>18033466

speak for yourself.
>>
>>18033449
Gf. Condoms fucking suck. If you've been together long enough and she's on some form of birth control, you can stop using a condom. If you fuck a hooker without a condom, you'll end up with an STD.
>>
>>18033461
I'd prefer a lot of affairs.

>>18033466
No, it doesn't. You just need to find a nice hooker who will make you happy.
Out of the 20+ hookers that I've fucked, only 4 were really good and marriable.
>>
I don't really have a high sex drive tbqh (I think it's the SSRIs). I'd like to just fuck the occasional hooker and have a platonic girl friend to do normal things with like go to movies and out to dinner.
>>
>>18033449
Gf
>>
It depends on whether you are socially inept or not. if yes... hookers. If no... gf.
>>
>>18033487
Stop giving people advice. You have no idea how bad your moral standards are to be suggesting something like this to anyone.

OP i'm guessing you're a virgin. And i'm guessing anyone here with a GF who is tempted even for a second to get a hooker, does not understand what a fulfilling great relationship with a GF would be. And they have low standards and low expectations for what a GF relationship should be like.

OP what is more attractive to you. To have a girlfriend, somebody who your brain is going fucking apeshit over because it's falling in love with her, making her significantly more attractive to you than any person alive. For reasons that are considerably more than what she looks like.

Or a hooker. Somebody you're only having hollow empty sex with and only enjoying for their used demoralized body. With no attraction to their personality or anything on any level. Somebody who would probably give you a nasty STD.

It's not a hard choice OP

And FUCK affairs and cheating in general. Jesus you have the morals of a child rapist if you think affairs are ok. Fucking hell.
>>
>>18033449
Either way, you are paying. A girlfriend usually offers better companionship, but requires not only an investment of money, but also time, effort, and a lot of compromise (family events when you want to be playing WoW). Girlfriends are also gains goblins if you don't find the right one. A hooker doesn't bring any of the baggage above, but can't offer you meaningful companionship. Also, she may rob you. That said, a hooker won't get comfortable, let herself go, and take your kids and all your money either so there's that.
>>
You're going to be spending money on both anyway. You my as well choose the one that one end up bickering all day and night over emotional issues.

Hooker for now until you can put up with a woman's shit, ie when you're 40
>>
>>18033600
Take a look at this morally correct fag. How about you stop giving moral advice because people like you get stepped on all day long. You really want this dude to put his heart out there just to get stepped on? Fuck that noise
I would listen to the other dude. Don't just get a gf, get a few. Learn to lie and apply yourself in not getting caught. If you do get caught fuck it, just move on. You're new to the dating game, don't get played, do the playing. Otherwise you'll just get stepped on like mister moral here.
In the long run, you'll find someone to wife, by then you'll have the social skills to keep her and have a pretty happy life
>>
Hookers are cheaper in the long run.
>>
>>18033646
I'm not even sure if this is really bait or not. Is cheating supposed to be a relationship tactic nowadays?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.