[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any chance for improvement?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: omarface.jpg (97KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
omarface.jpg
97KB, 720x1280px
I'm so fucking tilted /adv/. I've lost 19kgs yet my face is still fat and ugly as fuck. I have another 12kgs to lose and I'm hoping if there's still hope for my face? Pic related, it's me.
>>
>>18033276
You look like human. Congratulations! But when you take photo for tinder, try to make neutral or smile face. This one is retard face and actually looking into camera.

You will be fine. Dont go below 20 bmi.
>>
>>18033295
I was a super obese fat neckbeard my whole life. Sorry don't know much about pics. I've been lifting for 4 months too so at least I have something going on in my upper body.
>>
>>18033276
Is that a real smile?

It looks really faked, anon.
>>
>>18033327
Again read what I wrote above. I'm not used to taking photos :/.
>>
>>18033335
It looks like someone blindsided you and told you to smile.
>>
>>18033276
You look fine, calm down
>>
>>18033276
OP, are you a boy or a girl? I seriously can't tell.
If you're a boy, change that hairstyle, I like bishounens but you just look like a lesbian.
>>
You're not fat it looks as if it is just your facial structure. you probably wont look that much different after 12kg. on the bright side you're a quite attractive dike.
>>
>>18033445
Jesus this sub-forum is brutal; I love it. Any recommendation on the hairstyle? I honestly don't know what to do with the hair. Thinking of cutting it short.
>>
>>18033276
Drink a gallon of water a day and eat less sodium cuz it makes you retain water which makes you look fatter but make sure you keep your sodium balanced in your body or you will feel like dogshit
>>
Get a different hair style too or just get a cool hat and wear it backwards all the time if you're just waiting for your hair to get long af btw I'm the gallon dude
>>
>>18034266
I honestly have no idea what to do with the hair. I just don't bother cutting it because I'm a lazy fuck.
Any ideas gallon dude?
>>
originally i thought you are a girl
its probably the hair
cut it
>>
>>18034248
Unironically lurk more.
>>
>>18033276
Working out should bring some definition into your cheekbones
>>
>>18033276
You should grow your hair longer and maybe wax your chin hairs, shape your eyebrows and wear some make up. Try to wear cloths that make your boobs and butt more full too. Hope this helps.
>>
Lose that motherfucking hair.
>>
>>18034451
Girls have to wax chin hairs?
>>
>>18034461
Yes, some females have a Y chromosome which increases their testosterone. A major side effect is chin hair.
>>
>>18033276

That hair makes you look like wanna be Fez
>>
>>18033276
Don't make that face ever again
>>
>>18034258
>Drink a gallon of water a day
Drinking whenever you get thirsty is usually good enough and if you eat food with liquids in it you can add that to the total.

You never really need a full gallon unless you do something that makes you sweat a lot. 2-3 liters of liquids is good enough.
>>
If you hate the hair, wait until you find a picture of a celebrity or someone's hair that you like yourself and show your barber a picture of it. If they can't pull it off on you, find a new stylist.

Been using this one for a while. Thanks, Charlie Day
>>
>>18034465
All girls have testosterone, it's produced by the ovaries. Essentially all women have facial hair, it's not confined to those with a genetic mutation.

Jesus, 4chan.
>>
Houngoungagne?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.