[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to be less infatuated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

ive started talking to this extremely beautiful girl that was one of my random online facebook friends and things have really picked up

like we seem to both be really obsessed and sexually attracted to each other

i mean i guess thats fine, she lives a state up of me so i dunno..

I just need help not being so fucking obsessed with her because i dont want to neglect my own life, but im not about to drop this either!! i just dont want to get extremely hurt if something goes wrong

any advice
>>
cum on her pic. share it with her
>>
>>18033156
ive thought about it
>>
Sounds sad and mean, but I've never seen a guy inflatuated with a girl while his penis is inside another.
>>
>>18033180
kinda hard to see how that relates
>>
Were guys. The first few times it Hurts then you just learn to move on. Just do your thing, if she tells you off then completely remove her from any social media and stuff. It only acts to remind you.
>>
>>18033186
Let me illustrate.
If you have a pussy surrounding your dick, you won't be inflatuated by someone else's pussy...

Lets put in other words so you understand:
More chicks = Less inflatuation towards them or any one of them.

Put your mind somewhere else, put ur dick somewhere else, and all this obssessive thinking and inflatuation will fade into something more healthy
>>
>>18033195
I havent even been dumped man, quite the contrary. To give context this like the only girl in my life im romantically interested in. Im just scared of what it will become
>>
>>18033207

who said anything about OP wanting a pussy other than the one he's in
>>
>>18033216

If he will chase a pussy and a pussy alone, it's easier to go inflatuated and 'neglect your own life' for it.

If you have more, you don't put so much pressure into suceess, you do not pass your life behind for a hot moist hole (or the promess of it)
>>
If this is your first relationship then I would consider making sure this girl is experienced in dating, or at least somewhat. That way she can help you out, with holding hands, kissing, you may not have sex. It's the basic things you should start learning. Most likely this relationship won't lead that far, but you can try to get experience out of it.
>>
>>18033227
I have been getting pussy a lot though but sex is never satisfying when there are no sort of emotions behind it.

I mean I appreciate your suggestion of not taking it too seriously, but my case is less about only sexual attraction because it contains a lot of emotions

>>18033231
This would be great advice if I was a handful of years younger. Thanks though!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.