[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls like getting their hair pulled? Is it something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1486514816722.gif (975KB, 245x197px) Image search: [Google]
1486514816722.gif
975KB, 245x197px
Why do girls like getting their hair pulled? Is it something only super hot chads can pull off without looking like a retard?
>>
https://youtu.be/3aMs9KqCU5g?t=521
>>
It's a sign of dominance and it's a provocation. Goes back to boys in kindergarten pulling ponytails. It's a way to get someone's attention and covertly show interest.

You should absolutely not go around pulling random women's hair. It only makes sense as a wink to rough sex among adults. In that sense it's as inappropriate as playing with her bra strap. Yes, if you look like a God or you have already flirted heavily with her and have tension, that's good shit. But she's not looking for some random guy to suddenly take it upon himself to do that.
>>
>>18033080
so so wrong. pull the hair of every girl you meet when you meet them
>>
>>18033041
don't assume all girls like the same things. however, a lot of girls do like their hair pulled.

>is it something only super hot chads can pull off

if you pull your girl's hair you become a chad.

>be me with my ex
>together for five years or so at the time
>sex was good but never really got rough
>she was bitchy during sex a lot
>one day i'm ready to cum, going to cum on her face
>she complains and tries to pull away
>say "no" and grab her by the hair
>she says "ooh" and enjoys my cumshot

from then on we always played rough and it was a lot more fun
>>
I always pull girls hair duting sex. Sometimes harder and sometime not hard at all They have always reacted good to it.
>>
same reason girls like being held down and choked
>>
>>18033041
Random women don't like having their hair pulled, and not all women enjoy having their hair pulled. With that said, they like having their hair pulled (mainly during sex) for the same reason that many women enjoy being choked. A lot of women like being dominated.
>>
>>18033346
Sorry but i'm not talking about sex
>>
>>18034013
But they do.
>>
Ill just warn all you now, don't pull a black girls hair.

White women and asians love it though.
>>
My boyfriend was pulling my hair and teasing me in front of our friends and it was secretly really arousing.
>>
>>18033338
No one wants to hear about your ex
>>
>>18033041
no way you can pull anything off if you are confident with it and dont feel awkward. if you feel weird then just do it lightly and try it out a little. you will get used to it eventually
>>
I mean, hair pulling stimulates the nerve endings in the scalp, kind of like head massages. It's not just girls that like their hair being pulled.
>>
File: 1480883879545.jpg (33KB, 508x381px) Image search: [Google]
1480883879545.jpg
33KB, 508x381px
>>18033041

>Why do girls like getting their hair pulled?

If you want to talk about what "Girls" as a whole like the only thing we say they like with any amount of certainty is oxygen, food and water. Girls aren't a species of Pokemon. There are a plenty of girls who don't like their hair pulled. I've met quite a few of them.

>Is it something only super hot chads can pull off without looking like a retard?

The only people that think "Chad" exists are people like you who constantly feel so inferior to other men that you have to create a boogeyman to explain it. You can pull anything off if you muster even a modicum of confidence and behave like an adult.

If a girl likes having her hair pulled and is also willing to have sex with you there's literally nothing you have to do but not fuck it up with your autism.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.