[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Is pic related possible just from weight loss? Or is it a mixture of genetics and liposuction?
>>
>>18032825

Just get on the treadmill and get on with it OP..
>>
>>18032827
I'm in the process of it, but im just curious to see if what happened in the pic is real or not.
>>
What's the question? If you can you lose weight in your neck?
>>
>>18032825
Yes, looks pretty possible.
And he looks pretty cute, too.
>>
I believe it, but that's going to be more cardio than strength building.
>>
>>18032831
Yeah, my face is chubby, and I have a double chin. The main thing I was seeing was if its possible to make a stronger facial feature with just working out or will it be genetics also or some liposuction

>>18032835
I think its real also, but just wanted to see what others thought of the process. My friends think its a fake time lapse

>>18032839
Can't it be a little of both?
>>
>>18032847
>Can't it be a little of both?
Sure why not.

I'm just saying that when you're strength building you're usually trying to bulk up, not slim down your face fat.

I'm a runner/biker and I'm skinny as fuck. All I do is cardio but I could get bigger if I really wanted to. That's all strength building with high protein/high weight/low rep stuff.
>>
>>18032847

How fat ARE you? If your neck is super stretched you might end up with flabby skin. If you're just weighty your jawline will absolutely come out with exercise. Exercise your neck if you're worried about definition. Even situps are good for that.
>>
>>18032871
Im only 208 pounds, but I have a big head and a fatty face.
>>
>>18032871

Btw yes, if you're like guy in pic #1 (he seems cute btw) then your jawline will come out with no problems. I'd say I'm 90% confident. Stay hydrated.
>>
>>18032874

Yeah, just take care of your body while you slim up. You'll be fine. 208 is nothing.
>>
>>18032875
Thats good to hear lol, I look a little fatter then the first one but still I wanna work on it and see how far I can go

>>18032879
208 to me is still too much, I used to be 240 and lost it down to 200 then stopped for some reason. Working on stopping my fast food issues now then I will be fine :D
>>
Keeping a tight chin in a lot easier than most people think. Chewing gum, sugarless if you wanna be dental safe, is exercise for your jaw. If you don't want to/ care about health, there's always cigarettes. If you've never had the habit, you can use the initial habit to keep weight down; tobacco literally becomes more enticing than food. Just speaking from personal experience, though.
>>
>>18032888
im all set with smoking
>>
>>18032888

Lmao dude come on don't do that. I'm a chainsmoker and can say there is literally no benefit. Plenty of disgustingly obese smokers out there. when you have no dignity, you can smoke and eat AT THE SAME TIME seent it
>>
Definitely possible, although genetics do play a part in it somewhat. Some people have naturally chubby/round faces, some people have naturally chiseled faces. Really the only way to know what kind of face you have is to lose the weight. It'll definitely get better, but how much better is up to your opinion on top of what your genetics allows you to have.
>>
>>18032959
Yeah I figured there was a limit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.