[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stealing partners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: ntr.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
ntr.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Is it worth it? Has anyone done that? What's /adv/ statement on doing that?

Lately I've met a girl in long term ship. She's quite into me and I really like her too, I'm too moralfag though to go for cheating.
On top of that I've met her guy and got to like him, girl obviously gives me signs she might want to monkeybranch/upgrade which makes me feel bad for the guy honestly. He is less attractive than me but hardworking and overall nice guy cuck type that won't leave her for sure.
On top of that all of us share the same workplace.

I practically gave up on it, but thing still drills in my head. Even when I stop any intentional seduction, she's the one to start it again.
Advice?
>>
If she doesn't care, neither should you.
>>
File: 1482790522229s.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1482790522229s.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
>>18032601
If she's the type to cheat, she's gonna cheat on this guy eventually. Might as well be you. Get it over for him sooner than later. That's kinda being the moral fag right?
>>
>>18032601

So what are these signs OP? I'm fairly sure that you're just imagining things.
>>
>>18032601
Don't be the guy she cheats her bf with m8. Be a moralfag, no joke.
>>
>>18032616
She does not want to talk about him around me.
She does not want to take him with us when we go out with friends, she literally says she does not want him around.
Talks shit behind his back and complains to me.

Beside that flirts, gives sexual offers, jokingly of course.
Even our friends know what's going on and joking about this.
Even the guy know which literally kills me when we see each other and both pretend it's "all cool".
>>18032614
Yup, but that's a red flag, I wouldn't like to jump into this mess, create problems for myself, but bitch just burned herself in my brain and we see each other every day. I try to find the smartest way out of it.
>>
Beta orbiters will gang up, suckerpunch a dude out of nowhere, and then commit either aggravated battery, attempted murder, or successful murder.

100 years ago it was husbands.

50 years ago it was boyfriends.

Today, even beta orbiters will do it.

Don't go on crazy adventures before you grind up your exp and put lots of points in important stats. Also consider carrying some battle equipment however your state allows. No such thing as a fair fight outside of a professional ring.
>>
>>18032601
If she cheats on him, chances are she'll cheat on you
>>
>>18032601
>she might want to monkeybranch/upgrade
if she will do it to him, she will do it to you too
>>
Met my current gf when she was in a deteriorating longterm relationship of 7 years. 2 or 3 months after meeting her I told her I liked her. I didn't push anything, and a month later she left him, and a month after that she started dating me. You just have to be better than the other guy
>>
File: gentlemen.jpg (32KB, 370x369px) Image search: [Google]
gentlemen.jpg
32KB, 370x369px
>>18032652
>don't have sex with her because she'll cheat
The /r9k/ mindset.

The more innocent they look, the more practice they've had in hiding things.
>>
>>18032669
>The /r9k/ mindset.
>The more innocent they look, the more practice they've had in hiding things.
>the /r9k/ mindset

I'm not saying this person will cheat but it does make it more likely dumbass
>>
>>18032652
>>18032653
Yeah but she has not done it yet.
Also despite all the signs and my advances she has not done anything.
It's basically a swing. She stops hitting on me, I start to think she is a good faithful girl in the end and and start advancing, then she advances too and I start to regret it because she acts like a hoe and I start pushing away. I know it's ridiculous, no logic.

She might also just fish me to boost her ego with another orbiter and I'm just delusional. In such case at least I should not worry about all this shit.
>>
If you and the other dude get along well why not try a three way relationship?
>>
>>18032601
>On top of that all of us share the same workplace.

Do not shit where you eat.

Best advice i can give you OP but you seem to have things under control. Sluts gonna slut. If she's not happy with the relationship she should just end it like a normal person, not drag you onto it.
>>
>>18032668
How is it working out. Do any of you have guilt or regrets, does this affect you both somehow?
>>
She's a whore OP.
Don't promote whores.
Don't girlfriend whores.
Don't date people from work.
Don't shit where you eat.

Have you really never gotten these advices before?
>>
>>18032677
Does it make it more likely, really?

Side A of coin: past behavior is an indicator of future behavior.
Side B of same coin: if you don't know what their past behavior is like - because they hide it - then you don't know what their future behavior is like either.

"Innocent" means good enough at fooling people. This is why we tell people not to search for innocence.
>>
>>18032647

Don't jump on her. If she's down with cheating she'll most likely give you the same treatment. Learn from this and move on.
>>
>>18032669

How is that the /r9k/ mindset? - It's a reasonable assumption that she'll do the same to OP the second another 'upgrade' swings by. How dense are you?
>>
>>18032601
Many will argue that if she's willing to cheat why should you mind.
Stick to your guns, to your morality. Honestly, tell the boyfriend that shes hinting things towards you and that its getting inappropriate. No details or anything, but be honest. Don't sacrifice your integrity for a quick fuck or a sociopath friend. If she really was worth shit she would be honest and leave him first.

Use your head, not your cock anon.
>>
It's not your job to respect other people's relationships for them. Your job is to look out for you, and if you like this girl, look out for her, too. You don't owe this dude anything.
>>
This thread is why I don't date women.
>>
>>18032886
He knows. And he said to me he loves her. This was like implied "please don't".

I just can't.
But still, I can't get her out of my head as well.
>>
>>18032902
I know it's tough anon, but seriously, don't fall for the bullshit. Our emotions are powerful things, but they do not guide us. If you fuck this girl you will not forgive yourself, because you'll have stooped to the level of those you hate. You'll become something you said you'd never be. Women (for the most part) aren't shit. Most, like this girl, are not shit. They don't understand the concept of loyalty and fucking decency. Treat this man with respect, he may be a fool for not leaving her, but don't betray yourself and this guy for a decent fuck and a nut.
>>
>>18032916
I agree. I try to friendzone her, but the line is damn thin and I have doubts if if I'm not deluding myself and still working on her while telling myself it's friends stuff and jokes when we meet and go out.

I would have to stop talking with her totally to be clean.
>>
>>18032902
I know what you're saying, and I feel bad too.

But speaking as a dude who's let plenty of awesome girls pass me by because I didn't want to offend anyone: if she's worth it, you'll forget about that dude in a few weeks. If she's worth it, and you let her get away though, you'll never forget about it.

It might sound a bit cold and impersonal, but there will always be victims. This dude is a victim already, he's made it of himself, and you are doing nothing for him, that girl, or yourself by denying it.

I don't like stepping on other people's toes either, but opportunity should be taken when it presents itself.
>>
>>18032601
I stay out of it. Almost did it once, but felt bad for the guy. Dumb Staceys will tell me to kill myself, but I like to leave a note to the dude if I know the girl is promiscuous enough and won't lead it back to me.
>>
If you keep it on the DL I don't see the harm, as others say she's going to cheat anyways.

However, if it blows up, your life is going to be fucking miserable for anywhere between a week to several months, just because all of you work together. If it weren't for that I'd say go for it every time, but as it is you need to consider whether or not it's worth the fallout.

Oh, and obviously don't date her.
>>
You are doing this dude a favor by revealing that she is a slut. Go for it. I rather find out earlier than later.
>>
File: never married.png (251KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
never married.png
251KB, 1800x1200px
>>18033014
>You're doing this gardener a favor by making his hard work get overrun by weeds sooner rather than later.
>>
>>18032944
>note taped under toilet seat
>Hey bro, just wanted to let you know I wasn't told about you until after we did the deed.
>If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't want it to be kept a secret.
>>
>>18033014
What if she's undecided same as me. Or even trying to resist as much?
And then we will do something all of us will regret.
>>
I kinda did it. We met, hit it off, things weren't apparently very well in their relationship. After a few weeks he decided to break up with her.

I never tried to "steal" him though, I don't think I'd ever have those intentions.
>>
>>18032601
yeah, don't do it.

would you want your gf to cheat on you? no.

she's obviously a bit of a selfish cunt. just leave it and be the better person.

plus.. imagine how horrendously awkward the workplace would be after
>>
>>18033043
Good for you.

Honestly if the situation ever arose again, you should always go for it. When you do, you're respecting your self worth by deservation. Meanwhile the other guy? Look at what happened they didn't last. It had to be his fault too. You would've been doing him a favor because he'd be wasting less time on a sinking ship in addition to allowing him to reflect. The only cherry you could add on top is if you really like the guy enough, you can support the cuck and help him get his balls back.
>>
>>18032601
Wouldn't want it to happen to me, why would I do it to someone else
>>
File: 1485913860996.jpg (7KB, 188x183px) Image search: [Google]
1485913860996.jpg
7KB, 188x183px
What happened to the fucking bro code? I wish dueling could be allowed again to weed out some of you homewrecking motherfuckers.
>>
>>18033267
Fucking this
>>
>>18033267
Amen, brother.
>>
That's the worse thing I've ever done in my life.
That's the worse thing I've ever have done to me in my life.

Never do this and, if you do, fuck you.
>>
>>18032652
this

the right thing to do would be to end things with her and let the boyfriend know what kind of person she really is (make sure you have proof via texts). how would you feel if your girl was going behind your back?
>>
>>18032614
>>18032604
These assumptions by these anons that she will at some point cheat, in no way justifies any of your actions.

It's up to you to be on the moral high ground.
First I wouldn't date her if I knew she wasn't faithful.
Second, I wouldn't fuck her as I would not Want to deal with the bullshit that would follow since you all work together.
Three, wouldn't fuck her cause if she wants to fuck in a relationship, she's a shitty human and I wouldn't want to be the one to enable that behaviour.

If you want to fuck her, ask her to break up first.
>>
>>18033330
This.
Stop acting like a fucking 14 years old that can only think with his dick.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.