[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So recently my gf broke up with me because i didn't spent much time with her due to my exams and since then I've been thinking how to get with her again but i have absolute no idea what to begin with. Could you give me some /adv/ice?
>>
Hey bro. I just posted a thread about my anguish (grandad died, fiancée cheated on me at the same time) so while I'm here looking for my own answer, I'll give you my 2 cents.
If you broke up due to not spending time together but you feel you generally love each other then by all means proceed ahead with making contact. Play it cool. Don't be clingy or expect things to go back to how they were straight away and try look after yourself? Remember that you are always your number 1 priority. Never has there been such a true saying as absence makes the heart grow fonder so maybe the casual hanging out will spark you guys off again? Whatever happens I hope you find your happy again. It's out there =)
>>
>>18032484
Thank you dude i will definitely try that, and I can't really answear your problem but good luck!
>>
>>18032450
Sounds like an excuse.
She has definitely fucked someone else in your absence. It's your choice if you're okay with that or not.
>>
If she broke up with you because she wasn't mature enough to understand and respect your life priorities, she probably wasn't good for you anyway. Regardless, I understand you might want to take her back.

I'm assuming you're fairly young, so even if in other cases I'd label that a mistake, who the fuck cares, it's your time to gain experience and make as many of those as possible.

I've been there before. Just talk to her as friends, without expecting anything back, or, better yet, expecting her to treat you like shit. Whenever she replies or corresponds, you'll then be able think of that as a huge step in the right direction, and restart your relationship under a positive frame of mind. If she actually genuinely felt anything for you, it's probably still there, and will come back out with time if you just lay back and play it cool, as basically >>18032484 said.

Best of luck.
>>
>>18032559
Thank you that really helps!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.