[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I lost my Grandad a few weeks ago (who bought me up along

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1485673784335.jpg (39KB, 605x454px) Image search: [Google]
1485673784335.jpg
39KB, 605x454px
So I lost my Grandad a few weeks ago (who bought me up along with my Nan) and the pain is unreal. There are rifts in the family now thanks to one troublesome uncle but we were getting there... I moved in with my Nan for a while to help out and for support. Now back to my home with my fiancée, we went out for birthday this past weekend and after me coming home early (couldn't handle my drink, too emotional right now) she didn't come in until 7 in the morning having ignored all my calls. Last night she confessed she cheated on me but it was an accident. What do? I've got a double whammy of shit and I don't quite know how to cope. =(
>>
>>18032449
I read "lost my Gandalf" and laughed, so theres that
and why is always the uncles who are fucking families up, srsly..

uum, hang in there, dude, its just life
free bump I guess, eh?
peace
>>
>>18032553
It's all I can do I guess. It really is Uncles who cause the shit lol.
>>
>>18032566
we can go through it I guess, if you want to.
Its a shitty phase for sure, I cant even imagine what do you feel like (not a family man myself), but why not use it as a jumping-off point? not literally ofc, har har
>>
I read you had started a thread on another thread and I would've felt like a dick if I didn't reply to it, so here I am.

First of all, I'm sorry, life can be really shitty sometimes.

Secondly, my condolences to you, and your family.

Thirdly, you really need to evaluate and think if your partner is right for you. We all make mistakes, but you'll have to think back about how she has behaved in the past to be able to label this one she made as either forgivable or unforgivable. It's up to you. Remember you don't need negativity in your life at the moment, and sometimes you have to make tough decisions and let some people go.

Best of luck.
>>
>>18032449
first things first, sorry about your grandpa.
now. you need to kick your fiance to the curb. she is garbage. what kind of person, after promising to be with you and only you, goes out and fucks around on you, on your birthday, and right after the death of a very close family member? i dont even know this girl and i want to slap her. i know nothing about her other than what you have said and i can tell you with absolute certainty that she is a terrible person. dumping her is the least you should do. personally, i would exact revenge, but im not what youd call a well adjusted individual. get rid of her, move on with your life.
>>
What the hell. Who does that to someone when they just lost someone. Ditch her.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.