[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dancing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0193.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0193.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I am a guy and I fucking hate dancing. My friends tell me that you basically can't date if you don't dance because girls want to go out dancing. I personally hate dancing with such raw hatred that I will lash out at people who ask me why I don't dance.

It's so fucking dumb. No idea why so many like it. Even classical dancing salts me up.

If I ever get married, you can bet I wouldn't dance at all that day. Fuck!

Why do women expect men to dance? Why?!?!
>>
File: whitepeople.gif (1MB, 670x501px) Image search: [Google]
whitepeople.gif
1MB, 670x501px
Your friends have a type that you don't share, I'm sure.
I'm a chick and I don't fucking dance because I'm white as hell. There are women who hate dancing as much as you, not all women are sorority party girls who just wanna go grind at the club.

But, being that overly upset about something so stupid is a little immature and can be a red flag, so just chill out about it a little man. You can not like dancing, but you don't have to blow your lid whenever someone mentions it.
>>
>>18032202

I also hated dancing for the most part of my life. It was when I stopped caring about people's opinions of me and decided that I will just have fun no matter what I do I started to enjoy dancing.

Especially when one good dance can get you laid.
>>
>>18032214
This is very true.
I dislike dancing, I do it sometimes, with my dad, when we're cooking and drinking wine. That's pretty much it.

But if my boyfriend lashed out at me for asking him to dance, I'd dump him in a second. So immature.
>>
>>18032202
>Why do women expect men to dance? Why?!?!
Because I want you to grab my ass, obvs. The purpose of dancing (at least the kind you're talking about) isn't to express your emotions through the art of motion -
it's to dry hump strangers without any kind of commitment and for some reason doing it to music makes it less slutty
>>
>>18032214
You are right about me being angry about it but I really hate it. I guess I just dislike it when I can't even fathom why someone likes something like dancing.

People have literally asked me "what the fuck is wrong with you?" When I said I hate dancing.
>>
>>18032217
That's the thing. I don't think dancing is fun period. It's not like I like dancing but hate being made fun of for dancing. I just flat out hate dancing.

I feel like dancing and clubbing is like the thing to do when you are a female. I just wish there was more to do at clubs. Drinking and dancing seems so AIDsy
>>
>>18032232
Well, consider this, they have the same mentality as you.
"I hate dancing so much I can't even begin to understand why anyone would ever like it fuck them"
"I love dancing so much I can't even begin to understand why anyone would ever hate it fuck them"

See what I mean? If they're lashing out on you with hostility just for not liking what you like, why would it be better for you to do the exact same thing?
If someone actually, in those exact words, says "What the fuck is wrong with you?" for starters, I'd stop hanging out with them because they're far too hostile about such a dumb thing to matter to your life at all, but I'd think it'd be far more effective to call them out on the irrational anger than to feed into their anger and get angry back.
Tell them "Dude, it's weird to get so mad over something like this. I don't like dancing. It's all good, I'm not telling you not to dance. Go dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind, because if your friends don't dance then they're no friends of yours."
>Joking aside.
Seriously, I find that embarrassing immature fucks by being the rational adult works far better than stooping to their level.
>>
>>18032202
Who the fuck dances? I'm not Casanova or anything but I've dated, I'm engaged now and I don't think I've danced since high school. Just don't go clubbing.

If your friends are telling you shit like
>you basically can't date if you don't dance because girls want to go out dancing
then you need to stop listening to them, they apparently only have experience with one kind of girl. Spoilers -- there's more than one kind. Just date one of the ones who also hates dancing.
>>
>>18032202

>Why do women expect men to dance? Why?!?!

because they like to see that you have mastery over your body
>>
>>18032202

not all womenn do, i know plenty of guys who dont dance and they still date. theres a few embarassing moments on the dance floor but as a whole maybe once a year or so.

if you are aiming for hot club girls, but theres plenty of normie girls out there
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.