[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill on DNA and genes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>The DNA of the parents is equally transferred 50/50 to their offspring.
AAHAHAHAHAHAAHA FOOLISH SAMURAI, I mean bluepilled biology scientists.
Why would our genes and dna do such an altruistic thing when all it takes for cancer to develop is for just 1 ego-centric cell to start multiplying like a dick instead of selflessly killing itself?

There are dominant and recessive genes, each of them trying to fight for dominance regardless of their quality. The dna strand tries to keep as much as the same structure as one of the parents and grandparents on either side of the family in order to selfishly survive in another organism.
There is no such thing as balanced 50/50 dna offsprings or individual dna strands forming something completely new.

How do you feel about being nothing but a low-functioning biological sentient animal with no free will over your "own" DNA? You might as well be a clone of somebody else, it would have the same effect.

>mfw I rocked so hard that they banned my entire ISP on /pol/.
>>
>Implying there's anything altruistic about a 50/50 split
The only variable you have control over is yourself, without your interference the world is a constant.
Only YOU have an influence on this world. All the rest is set in stone already.

^Solipsistic as fuck, but it works
>>
>>18032132
If you want to start discusion about such topic, try forming question which has no right answers.

>>>/sci/

>low-functioning biological sentient animal
I feel pretty good. What about you?
:-D
>>
>>18032132
Why the hell are you personificating cells and genes? It's obnoxious af.
Free will doesn't exist anyway, so whatever.
>>
anthropomorphizing chemical reactions

>implying you don't have mosquito genes inside of you
>>
>>18032132
Quit being an ass and read your biology textbook.
>>
There are cells that kill themselves because they divide too much.

If cells weren't able to do that, literally everyone would die of cancer.
>>
>>18032132
Okay, so what would you like advice about?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.