[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neighbor is a cat killer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0638.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0638.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I've been feeding the local feral cats for a few years now. The new neighbor has started trapping them and calling animal control to come pick them up to kill them. They say the law is not on my side because I am not a registered feral cat colony. How do I do that? Right now I am sitting here watching this poor cat that I love in a trap waiting for death.
>>
File: 20170208_161055.jpg (707KB, 1293x1055px) Image search: [Google]
20170208_161055.jpg
707KB, 1293x1055px
>>18031809
Build a wall!
>>
Quit being a bitch, cats are a nuisance
>>
>>18031809
Why didn't you take better care of your cat that you love?

Why is it in his care and not yours?
>>
>>18031809
>cat that I love in a trap waiting for death.
You're a pretty shitty cat mom then.
>>
>>18031809
Hey genius, one thread is enough. You don't need to post two fucking threads within 15mins of each other.
In the other post you were saying that they were "abusive" for not keeping it in a crate for 4hrs...
Now they're cat killers for calling animal control?
Blame whoever on the street that hasn't fixed their cats for there to be so many feral cats on the street that it's become a big enough problem for animal control to be called in the first place.
Start putting collars on them if you want, but then you're financially responsible for them- their food, vet trips, surgeries, shots, neutering/spaying, and any damage they may cause.
Considering you haven't done any of those things I'm guessing you don't have the funds to be responsible for this many cats (except feeding them and herding them to a neighborhood where they are unwanted... you've basically drawn them to this neighbor and are the cause of them being thrown in kitty jail)
>>
why are you spending your emotions that should be for humans on feral cats.

seriously, that is a mental illness. you've displaced your humanity
>>
Look man. I like animals and I own a dog who probably is more spoiled than the average child. But no one likes a shit ton of cats coming into their yard digging and shitting everywhere. Also my dog goes crazy when cats fuck around in my yard. If u Wana take care of those cats then keep them inside. I'm honestly thinking about trapping the damn cat and turning it in to a shelter myself.
>>
File: guffaw.jpg (15KB, 320x241px) Image search: [Google]
guffaw.jpg
15KB, 320x241px
>>18032038
>that is a mental illness
>you've displaced your humanity
>>
Your neighbor is doing a service to for the environment and the neighborhood. Fuck off crazy cat fag
>>
Sry OP I love cats but keeping ferals around your place is a public nuisance.
>>
>>18032791
>>18032312
>>18032680
All these things. I fucking hate the people who feed the local feral cats. Things are a god damn nuisance. Cats shouldn't be allowed off an owner's property any more than dogs.
>>
>>18031809
Also, reporting your thread because you're trying to doxx your neighbor's license plate
>>
Adopt them you faggot, go over there and claim a free cat
>>
>>18031809
You need a partnership with an feral cat/humane society to register as a feral cat colony, which you should be able to do at your local animal control office after you have a proof of partnership.

How do you know the cats are being killed? They may be being neutered/vaccinated and returned to the wild.

You can ask the neighbor to give you the cat, obviously, but I suppose you've already tried that.
>>
>>18031809
Report him to the cops. It's illegal in my country.
>>
>>18031809
Cats are useless and a dime a dozen. Your neighbor is not only helping the local animal population by removing a pest that isn't native to that environment, but they're also helping everyone else by making the neighborhood smell like something that isn't cat piss.
>>
>>18032654
It is a mental illness. Cat obsessives are invariably toxoplasmosis infected due to interacting with way too much feces for their own health (as opposed to someone who has one or two indoor cats and changes the litter regularly). OP, considering he's interacting with feral animals that roll around in shit is at high risk.
>>
stop fucking feeding wildlife retard, people like you give a bad name to animal lovers the world over and make environmentalism seem like the domain of freaks and kooks.

I like birds, I don't feed the fucking pigeons.
>>
Feral cats are a fucking nuisance and you are the one that should be killed. Fuck you and anyone else that feeds feral cats.
>>
ITT; OP learns that cats carry a parasite that forces you to care about them.

The only cure is a bullet to your own brain, OP. You know what to do.
>>
>>18031809
Wtf break it out
>>
contact your neighbor and ask to adopt the cat. if they give it to animal control, intercept and say its your cat.
>>
>>18033300

People actually believe this... whelp gotta get my tin-foil hat out now.
>>
>>18033352
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis#Transmission

As I said owning one or two cats is fine, your risk is about the same as eating red meat. It's when you're interacting with dozens of cats in a colony and all of their feces that you become at risk.
>>
>>18033352
Toxoplasmosis is a real thing...

Granted it doesn't make you into a cat loving zombie but it's a real thing you get from being around cat shit...
>>
>>18033359
Is it really? I have a cat, don't get me wrong but I've heard that most cat owners do have Toxoplasmosis but the virus is just dormant in most cases.
>>
>>18031809
Holy moly anon, your neighbour is based. Fuck the cats and fuck the cat hoarders
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.