[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An hero on 21st bday?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (575KB, 1143x1490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
575KB, 1143x1490px
Sup /adv/ soon to be 21yo permavirginfag here looking for some advice, my life has been absolutely fucking shit over the past few years, I spent 3 years in such a bad state of depression I lost sight of everything and just smoked myself into a lot of debt and a dependence on bud, I have a very small dick and phimosis just to top it off, I've been talking to this solid 9 out of 10 for a few weeks now and really like her, however I don't feel she likes me back the same way, we really hit it off and I feel if I don't have a chance now what chance will I have when I'm older, my family have all moved 3500 miles away and I'm just sat in a flat on my own day in day out, the only thing keeping me alive atm are my weed plants, I have no job, no real qualifications, I'm autistic as fuck and I'm so fucking lonely, thinking of topping myself on my 21st bday, what would you guys do in my situation?
Sup guys I. About 3 weeks from my 21st and can't fucking take this shit anymore my family have moved over 3000 miles away and I'm stuck in a flat all by myself with no one to love and care for, the loneliness is getting unbearable, my only friend? The slow, rhythmic tick-ticking of a clock.
To make matters worse I'm a virgin who most likely will be forever my dick is a solid 4.5 inches when erect and I have such severe phimosis that all my teenage years of furious masterbation have scarred and deformed it, worse yet, I don't have a job or any real skills/qualifications apart from growing weed, so seriously, what is the point in me continuing my existence? Life has been going downhill for the past 5 years and doesn't show any signs of getting better, all I'm doing is wasting food water and oxygen, and for what? So I can sit around all day smoking bongs all day like the fucking loser I am, the only thing I can't make my mind up on is how to do it, part of me wants to run into the wilderness and die from starvation/hyperthermia/lack of water but I'm really just n
>>
No one?
>>
>>18031620
MOve to a state where weed is legal and sell it or become drug dealer. Or military
>>
>>18031686
I live in the UK and Theresa May isn't gonna be changing the law any time soon
>>
try to attend more social events and find something meaningful you really want to do in life. although u might have no qualifications you have a brain. quit drugs, start an idea, have a goal. girls r not necessarily impt, but human company is. so maybe hangout more with ur friends n try w ur luck. on a side note happy early birthday
>>
>>18031704
Si see friends pretty much every day, and part of me wants to quit smoking but I need it to treat my insomnia, depression and anxiety, if I don't smoke I go days without sleeping or eating and end up in hospital, the problem I have with trying new things is seeing the point in it all, call me a nihilist but it's all so fucking meaningless I'm just gonna die and get broken down into the soil and become a fucking tree, thanks for the happy b day message tho
>>
>>18031620
my dicks 4.5 inches too
i put it in girls and move fast and they cum
what's the big dealio chill bro
>>
Before you end your life at least ask out the hot chick. If you get rejected you can always ask another. It's not the end of the world. Even though things might not get better as your older killing yourself is only going to make you a virgin forever
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.