[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't get an erection during sex (Sexual abuse)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: xsadew.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
xsadew.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
hey /adv/ i'm going to keep this short and simple. I'm a very introverted person. I've been kind of forcing myself to meet more girls. I've had "sex" or attempted it with 5+ different women. I can never sustain an erection though. it is very embarrassing.

I do have a history of sexual abuse, I'm not sure how to fix this. Please help.
>>
>>18031005
Seek a professional counselor trained in the area of sexual abuse and sexual performance. You're going to need more acute advice than strangers on the internet.
>>
>>18031005
Part of your problem is self-generated - once having failed, you're nervous about failure every other time.

Two things to consider. Failure the first time - either the first time ever, or first with a new girl - is actually quite common, the result of nervousness, and shouldn't make you think you'll fail every time.

And try this - lots of foreplay. Give her an orgasm or two by hand or mouth before you even begin to think about climbing aboard. That way you'll feel less pressure about cheating her, which may be enough to let you perform. And if you still fail, at least you will not have cheated her.
>>
>>18031031

I have been seeing a councillor recently. However, last night I embarrassed myself pretty badly with another girl and i'm not seeing my therapist for another week and a half.
>>
Exhaust normal remedies first:

1: nofap
2: nobooze
3: exercise more
4: meditation
5: get your blood pressure/issues in check

>waahh waahh waahh I did some of this but I still don't have what I want
This shit isn't a light switch, you can't just touch it once and expect results.
>>
>>18031038
>And try this - lots of foreplay. Give her an orgasm or two by hand or mouth before you even begin to think about climbing aboard. That way you'll feel less pressure about cheating her, which may be enough to let you perform. And if you still fail, at least you will not have cheated her.

Yeah I did this. I try to calm myself but it's very hard to not focus on sex when it's all you're consumed in.
>>
>>18031051

I'll try these before I see her next time. thanks.
>>
Find love. Someone you love and are comfortable with you will never have this issue, unless your issues are so deeply rooted that you can't even be comfortable around someone you love. In that case, yes, get professional help.
>>
>>18031115

>Find love

Gee, I'll just head to my local supermarket and pick up the discounted pack. How did I ever not come to such a simple conclusion by myself?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.