[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is my room mates problem? I live in a 4 bedroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: eleven.jpg (42KB, 338x400px) Image search: [Google]
eleven.jpg
42KB, 338x400px
What the fuck is my room mates problem?

I live in a 4 bedroom shared house, room mate that i have an issue with moved in at the same time a month ago. At first if we ran into each other we would chat for a bit and do the whole 'get to know you' thing, and after the third week or so that stopped. I don't mind, I never expected to come in here and make friends with everyone. To me however, it does make sense to at least get along with the people you live with for the sake of peace and no awkwardness.

However, she actively waits until she knows I am in my room (our rooms are adjacent) to come out and do whatever she needs to do out of her room. I have though back and wondered if i had insulted or wronged her in any way, and i can not think of a single thing that would justify this behavior on her end.

I really want to ask her what her deal is so I don't have to live in awkwardness anymore, but I feel like that would be a bit overreaching.

I get along just fine with the other housemates (M 29, F 30). She is F 31, and I am M 25. I am a student, the other room mates, including her, are working professionals.

What do I do? I have a really good thing going for me in this this house (cheap rent, good location, very nice house) and I would hate to have leave eventually because of this.
>>
As an introvert, this is exactly what I do. Nothing personal, I just prefer time alone over talking to other people. It's also a bit of an anxiety thing too, when chilling at home the last thing I want to feel is the tension that comes from most conversations. I do enough of that outside the house, away from it I just want my peace. It's not that I hate talking to people, but I really do need to recharge after being around them.
>>
>>18030632
I do this often, it's so she can comfortably do the stuff she wants to do without feeling judged
>>
>>18030632
I don't think she has any problem with you. As they say, she's probably an introvert. I am too and I have to take time alone almost mandatory to recharge batteries.
>>
Man up and give her, her space faggot.
>>
How badly do you have to fuck up your life to be living with roommates at age 30+. Even you are pushing the limit at 25 faggot.
Cant imagine being an aging, full time worker and having to come home and tip toe around faggot housemates who you dont even know
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.