[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you looking for in a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170131_194149.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170131_194149.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Why did you date the people you dated?
What do you look to get out of being in a relationship with someone?
>>
>>18030624
>Why did you date the people you dated?
Because we are overall incredibly compatible and attracted to each other

>What do you look to get out of being in a relationship with someone?
A life partner
>>
They were attractive, we connected, had similar interests, and wanted to dedicate ourselves to each other.

Someone to share my life with, be 100% honest and trustworthy with, and comfort each other. Also fuggg:D
>>
Interest bump
>>
>>18030624
Because they were intelligent, we had a lot in common, we shared political viewpoints, and obviously because we were attracted to one another
Someone to share my life with- a life partner.
>>
>>18030624
As fucking gay as it sounds, I just felt the spark at the time. Something clicked in my mind that told me "I wanna be with this chick"
Honestly, I just enjoy their company, and want more of it. I don't go looking for an end goal in a relationship, I just wanna enjoy the ride.
>>
>What are you looking for in a relationship?
A safe haven for my true self, a friend and someone to do kinky stuff with.

The 2 relationships I had resulted out of the fact that the other person was attracted to me.
>>
>>18030624
It was very instinctual, we just clicked. With all of them, after the first time we talked I just felt crazy attracted to them. As we kept dating, it turned into intellectual compatibility and personality compatibility.

Interdependence, I guess.
>>
she was the only person i could talk with for 12 hours straight
i could go to sleep at 3 am, get up at 5 am and didnt feel tired because talking with her made me energetic

i miss you Annou so damn much
>>
>>18031391
this. I'm an introvert and it just occured to me that I look for someone with whom interaction is energising, and not tiring.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.