[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to buy Azythromicin without a prescription. I live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2519.jpg (82KB, 706x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2519.jpg
82KB, 706x522px
I need to buy Azythromicin without a prescription. I live in the US and don't have insurance for the next 2 months. Long story short I fucked a girl and the condom broke (drunk sex). She tells me she tested positive for Chlamidya recently and it started to burn when I peed last night. Where can I reliably order from online if I live in the States. Apparently planned parenthood will still be a $60 charge just for the visit and test. Mistakes were made I know, but I'm trying to move past this and just need some help
>>
>>18030164
Antibiotics are cheap as fuck even if you have no insurance, they're like $7.

If you don't have $67 to your name you have no business fucking girls. God forbid she gets pregnant and you have to help fund the abortion (hundreds of dollars).
>>
>>18030173
I am aware that they don't cost that much but I'm trying to skip the process of getting tested and just take the pills anon. I can't walk into a pharmacy in the United States and just request Azythromicin without a prescription however.

It was a drunk mistake and I wore a condom, and didn't finish. I fucked up and I am just trying to move past it
>>
>>18030184
>I can't walk into a pharmacy in the United States and just request Azythromicin without a prescription however.
And there's a reason for that. Fucking go and get tested.
>>
>>18030184
Scrounge up the money and go to a doctor. All the online pharmacies that actually have drugs are Indian, with no quality assurance, and slow ass shipping time. Might be a sugar pill and you end up waiting 2 weeks for it while your dick gets ravaged.
>>
>>18030230
Fair enough anon, I was just trying to save time and skip the appointment but if it's just shit quality online then I'll schedule
>>
>>18030184
>I'm trying to skip the process of getting tested and just take the pills anon.
it takes less time than shipping, dont be stupid.
>>
>>18030241
GL

Everyone does stupid shit at some point in their lives
>>
>>18030246
OP got a disease and wants to not treat it in favor of buying Chinese fake medicine for more than real treatment. that's like half a lifetime's worth of dumb shit in the last month. he's an olympic level dumb motherfucker. sultan of stupid. champion of the mentally challenged.
>>
>>18030164

It's bullshit that we have to spend nearly $100 to deal with simple fucking healthcare problems, like getting antibiotics or a note.

Places like Walgreens should just have a goddamned counter where you can walk up and be like "doc, I have a cold," and they say "yep," and walk you out with medicine or a note.

Instead, it's a goddamned three hour process that costs you double what you'd miss at work, putting you in a hole.
>>
>>18030253
I was under the impression that it was widely available in the U.K. That is why I was asking for a reliable site to order from but I'll just go to planned parenthood or a local doctor
>>
>>18030257
>Places like Walgreens should just have a goddamned counter where you can walk up and be like "doc, I have a cold," and they say "yep," and walk you out with medicine or a note.
Because people totally wouldn't abuse that, right?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.