[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I foked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (90KB, 640x764px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 640x764px
So there is this girl that I used to like but now I am near sorting into the "hopelessly autistic" basket. Is there anway to save this one or should I just put her in the basket? Id like to keep her as a friend and not ruin the ties with her and her family.
>>
what are you asking? you both seem autistic
>>
>>18029997

Is that an actual exchange between you two?
>>
>>18029997
If you just want to keep her as a friend then you might be able to do that. Pretty much the only thing you can do is express that her friendship means a lot to you and hope it means something to her too.

If you're trying to date/fuck, then yeah there's basically no way to recover. "You can do whatever you want no matter how that might make me feel" makes you kinda come off as a pussy who won't go after what he wants and is fine with getting emotionally stomped on.
>>
>>18030000
>>18030006
yall aren't being very forgiving. very powerful emotions make people act strangely.

>>18029997
she spun that as it being closed and over, so I would say keep it closed and over
>>
wtf? are you guys like 13? adults dont act like that
>>
>>18030032

If that exchange is real, then drop it. Move on. You two are done.
>>
>>18030006
Yes that is us. Her question, my response, her two responses.
>>
>>18030038
She asked a loaded question and that was me not playing the game
>>
>>18030029
Good, I just want to be able to pleasantly be near eachother. I did/~do have feelings for her but I dont want to date.
>>
>>18030000
she asked a load question, I just question her premise: im not a cunt who will stop her from dating someone else even if it will hurts my poor pathetic feelings. The alternates are: yeah id be sad. (True but, I dont want to date her, so it shouldnt matter) And no, go for it. (Not true, I would mind)
>>
Haha his name is Crew!
>>
>>18029997
Could have been worse.

Honestly on the scale of autism this is pretty low. It's autistic, just a little, but it's not cringe.
>>
>>18029997
yeah I didn't really cringe reading this

It was just..."this is stupid".
>>
>>18030113
But you are a weak cunt. You implied that it would hurt your feelings, but she can go do whatever. It's like someone is holding a tasty candy and shows it to a kid who's mad and saying to him is it fine if I eat it all by myself? The kid's who's mad says "It's fine! You can do whatever you want!". This is weak dude.

Now I don't know anything about the relationship about you two, you said you used to like her, so you weren't even dating and she asked you if you'd be fine? Dude, pick up your balls and make up your mind. What do YOU want?
>>
>>18029997
She is looking for a dominating man. That's what turns her on.

Do you want to get her back? Then take control of the situation and act like a man.

Reply:
I thought we were going to be together forever.. ;-) oh well, before you get that boyfriend you need to ask for my approval in person..

What are you doing tonight? :-)
>>
>>18029997
this is how that works. apparently she had the impression that you were interested in her.
That being said, your statement is a bit extreme. Like, you essentially said that she could stab you if she wanted. Not metaphorically, but literally. If that is in fact your stance, you might want to reconsider if you want to give other human beings that power.

Nobody who seriously considers potential mates based on who "fights" for them should be dated. Clearly that person is a total moron who will leave their partner for the next best chad that comes around.

>>18030106
If you have feelings for her but don't want to date (which is contradictory imho, ask yourself why you feel that way) and like being a friend of hers inspite of her being in a relationship with someone, you should continue the friendship. Like, if it's a good friendship (which, if assessed rationally, should be independent of whether she's in a relationship), continue it. Since you didn't want to date her anyway I would conclude that you don't mind.

>>18031159
I initially thought she was asking a group of friends.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.