[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overweight girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: OUTIUS.jpg (207KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
OUTIUS.jpg
207KB, 1360x768px
tl; dr Really like gf in many ways, but her weight is starting to really bother me. What do?

I grew to really like a co-worker over about six months despite her being about 45 lbs overweight, so I asked her out in December. She no longer works for the same company.

Now, her weight has started to bother me. She's really pretty, and we get along great, have important things in common, similar senses of humor, and I really enjoy spending time with her, whether it's around town, on vacation, or just hanging out a one of our places doing not much.

But over the last two weeks I've begun to be turned off by her size. When we've had sex, it's felt like a chore, like doing something I'm obligated to do, and I think I'm starting to realize I'm not very sexually attracted to her, and that's 100% because of her weight--she's shown me naked pics of her from five years ago when she was at a normal weight, and she looked fantastic.

I'm already thinking about breaking up with her, and it feels terrible, and would hurt her very badly too if I did that. I don't think it's going to work out much longer if we aren't sexually compatible, despite liking her so much in other ways (maybe even "love"). I have a pretty good physique and watch what I eat (seems ridiculous to me to sacrifice your looks to indulge in excess food, but I guess everyone has different priorities).

What can I do here? What should I do? She's talked about the fact that she's perfectly happy with her body and would probably be less happy if she watched what she ate closely. Feel free to call me an idiot for not realizing these things before hand--maybe I never should've asked her out.
>>
>>18029966
you know youre supposed to walk them at least once a day, right?
>>
Try to encourage her to be more healthy together. Because you want to have a future together. This kind of talk with women is like Russian roulette with 5 bullets. In most cases you will get crucified.
>>
>>18029966
you have a bit of a shot if you ask her to work out with you. Also if you frame it as your concern for her health. but be at least pretty close to honest
>>
>>18029966

tell her you want her to lose weight. control what she eats. no woman who protests that is worth your time
>>
>Not being born a chubby chaser

You fucked up. Patrician fetish, you can stay hard for hours fucking a fatty and her rolls basically register to your brain as extra boobs.
>>
Tell her your not health but want to get better, and that excersizing would be a fun thing you could do together.
>>
I wish fat on woman would only gather on their ass thighs and tits.
>>
>>18029966
Totally reasonable wanting her to be fit, sexual attraction is important for a relationship. Start going to the gym together, get healthy together. And make it a thing for both of you, don't frame it as she's a fat slob that needs to lose weight.
>>
>>18029966
Just ask her to be your workout buddy. Go to the gym together and be accountable for each other. She won't feel as bad if you don't single her out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.