[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What haircuts for men are in style right now? I have no idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1395111143362.gif (21KB, 111x150px) Image search: [Google]
1395111143362.gif
21KB, 111x150px
What haircuts for men are in style right now?

I have no idea what to ask for/show at the barbers.
>>
>>18029703
>I have no idea what to ask for/show at the barbers.
I think the appropriate phrase is "Just fuck my shit up".

Seriously, I don't think haircuts are "in style" ever, at least not for men. Apart from beards, those are in right now.
>>
>>18029703
A haircut that complements your faceshape is 100% better than any meme trend
>>
>>18029808

This, OP. You have to find something that fits your head/face shape, and a good stylist can help answer that question if you ask them. Like, I look shitty with a basic buzz cut even though the majority of dudes look pretty good with one...just makes my head and face look weird because of how angular my face is, so I need something that softens that a bit.

Go to a good salon that also does men's hair frequently, pay the good money (25 minimum), and get a good haircut...if it's to your liking, take a picture of yourself with that cut, and show it to the stylist every time you go get a haircut.

God speed.
>>
"short back and sides senpai"
>>
>>18029703

Go for a Hitler youth haircut.

Can't go wrong.
>>
Go long or go home, fagboy. Fuck barbers.

PS don't go to a barber. Girls cut hair better. It's a fact.
>>
>>18029967
>t. poorfag

Worst case scenario I get a girl to cut my hair in that meme fuckboy way before I redo it myself.

If you go to a barber, make sure it's a good one and not some cheap arab who isn't allowed to hold a scissor anymore.
>>
>>18029980
lmao, salon stylists usually cost 2-3x what a barber costs you retard.
>>
>>18029936
This is the only true option. Just be straight with them, plenty of people have asked before you and plenty will ask after. I'd you're truly worried about asking just pre-phrase it with some spaghetti and be like "It's easier if I just tell you this so you're not wondering if it's exactly what I'd like ... I want an HY."

An acceptably equal option is going to the gayest barber you can find in an everyday barber shop and be like" I need a haircut that makes me look hot" and they'll hook you up.

A close second is a black barber shop with a Mexican in there. They specialize in fades and only fades. Just ask for a something short on the sides and back, scissor trim on the top and business appropriate and they'll give you the best damn fade that doesn't make you look like a Mexican wanna be gangster or a wigger. This guy I go to, I think, is relieved to have hair that isn't black persons hair and tends to spend a lot of time on mine.
>>
File: 1480657547270.png (163KB, 392x324px) Image search: [Google]
1480657547270.png
163KB, 392x324px
>>18029703
<this

...or just cut it short and neat
>>
File: GettyImages-501171408.jpg (1MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-501171408.jpg
1MB, 3000x2000px
Undercut/Conor McGregor style. Looks good on almost everybody if you have the proper facial structure. Facial hair also has a huge effect on how a haircut looks.
>>
>nazi haircut
just don't be around any jews or WW2 veterans
>>
Number 6 all over, no fringe. Objectively superior. You'll thank me later.
>>
Shaved sides will always be in style, as will buzzcuts.

Get a mustache.

I need a haircut.
>>
>>18030137
DOnt ask for HY, but be specific. Sometimes I tell them shaved sides and they cut the top too short.

Tell them shave the sides COMPLETELY, as much skin as possible, and to trim bangs, leave the top and back relatively long.

Do not get a fuccboi turd cut, that's NOT a HY
>>
Literally just google "Men haircut 2017"
>>
>>18029703
Just grow your fucking hair long, fuck society
>>
>>18029703
pompadour & mullet
>>
>>18029703
I don't want to hijack the thread, but I just want a really short buzzcut, can I do that with my electric razor/trimmer? It's pretty small and I just use it for my beard usually, is there anything I could fuck up?
Also, will I look ridiculous (I'm fat)?
>>
>>18032787

Do not do it yourself please please. A good buzzcut still needs a certain amount of variation and blending to make your head look good. $10 will get you a better cut. Might as well let your mom do it.
>>
>>18032794

Addendum: Actually, it depends on how good your beard looks.
>>
>>18032794
>>18032796
Nice full beard. I just want something super low maintenance, I'd just set my razor to the smallest setting and cut everything off.
>>
>>18032802

The good full beard thing says to me you're not experienced with precision trimming and sculpting. Are you? Please reconsider doing a straightforward same-length cut on your own. It's also a pain. My hair reaches my ass and I'm still weird about trimming it, always end up with something missed that isn't obvious with mirror tricks.
>>
>>18032828
Hmm, I could always ask someone to check. It just seems like a waste to pay for that.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.