[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pubic Hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

What exactly is it and is it normal, also can girls find it attractive?
I'm 19 and I have a lot.
>>
>>18029510

>tfw no qt curly haired anon bf to match my pubes

>what exactly is it

pubic hair is hair that grows in your pubic region. thats it. no magic.

>is it normal

why wouldn't it be?

>also can girls find it attractive?

like anything, it takes some moderation. as a general rule men can go unshaved and it doesn't effect their sex lives much, but some girls pressure men to trim. some girls like a thick bush. the trim seems to be more popular these days.

>im 19 and i have a lot

trim it if you want
>>
Jesus. Pubes are typically considered the hair on your dick and/or vag.
Some people also consider other body hair pubes, but mostly when people are thinking of pubes its referring to hair on your gentiles.

Yes, it's normal for literally anyone past the age of 16. The amount you have, how thick, and what color depends on genetics.
Literally anyone can find anything under the sun attractive. So "Can" girls find it attractive? Of course.
Do most? That's debatable.
The general consensus I've found through survey is most people are ok with trimmed pubes. Meaning you cut them back to a shorter length, but don't completely remove/shave them. Shaving/waxing pubes is a pain in the ass, so lots of people don't bother with it.
The normal issue regarding the "to shave/to not" debate is usually around oral. Most people don't want pubes in their mouth/teeth. So if you want oral, usually you're going to compromise somewhere and either shave or trim.

Some fetishists really like bush though. Just depends on the person.
>>
>>18029532

most women just want trim, very few find it sexy to be bald down there, loosk like a kids dick
>>
>>18029539
eh, maybe so. On the womans side, seems like the majority of men prefer bald pussies, but will accept trimmed puss too.
I don't really have much of a preference on guys myself. I've never met a dude with an amazon bush or anything, I don't think I'd want to suck that, but I'm good with all dicks really.
There is some charm to a bald dick though. I don't see it as childish any more than I see a bare vag as childish.
>>
If there is a chance that other people look at your genitals, you might want to think about trimming it or something. Use pic related, takes 3 minutes before showering. Can do the armpits in the same session (males don't need to shave those, but having them be multiple centimeters long is a no-no too).

If you never get in a situation like one-night-stands or whatever, there is no need to pay any attention to it. You might still wanna try out trimming once, it feels funny to suddenly have all the hair gone.
If you have a girlfriend, just plain ask her if she has any particular preferences.
>>
Trim it to look solid but fully tamed.

Untrimmed is never good.

Fully naired away is perfect, if you are a girl or gay bottom. Otherwise no.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.