[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Approaching grils

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: clueless.jpg (35KB, 576x721px) Image search: [Google]
clueless.jpg
35KB, 576x721px
I feel pretty confident, but something is preventing me from just going to women or groups with women. I can consider myself pretty handsome, starting to lift, but I can't muster up myself. I know that once I do it'll get easier.

But I don't, so I just end up being in the corner with a group of college acquaintances just looking relaxed. I can make friends and also charismatic, but what's stopping me? How do I get over these inhibitions?
>>
>>18029482

>i feel pretty confident
>but apparently im not

honestly the only way to get over it is to, well, get over it. you can try writing something on your hand like 'kick ass' to remind yourself in the moment or whatever but it boils down to you making amove.
>>
I can't even approach girls I know are checking me out. For me, it's more of a communications issue in general.
>>
>>18029482
In a similar boat OP and for me it's fear of being hurt. Rejection hurts a little but being heartbroken after a good relationship or even just getting to attached to a person you have been intimate with hurts a lot more.
>>
>>18029482
Literally just talked to a girl for the first time in years and got her number. My heart was beating through my chest. In the end I just said fuck it and did it. I don't want to continue to regret letting people slip through my fingers because I am an insecure beta.
>>
I'm in the same shoes. I can't go and talk even with the girl who's checking me out. But I know why. I know that if I go try to strike up a conversation, we won't be able to talk about anything interesting. She'll expect me to be funny, she'll expect me to stand out, etc. but I know in the end I'm some autistic guy who was born with good genetics.
>>
Can't talk to girls huh, I bet you're real close with the bros

Have you considered sucking dick instead because you might be gay, pretty sure
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.