[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

traced my dick on my credit card statement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0

This is kind of a long story,

I had an ex use my name to open a credit card apparently years ago and I started getting collection calls about 5 months ago.

My ex is very unstable and I know If I called the police they would likely arrest her and she would kill herself. She even pointed a loaded handgun at me when I told her it was over 3 years ago. So I don't need all this extra drama

I checked my credit and talked to the collection company and it was 1800 dollars roughly. So I asked If I could make payments and I'll pay it off and to close the account.

Well I started making payments 5 months ago.

Last night I was drunk and I was paying my bills and I figured I would pay off the credit card my ex opened so I could get it closed ASAP. Well I made the check out and I thought as a final "fuck you" to this rude collection agency I would trace my dick on the statement and write "go fuck yourself with my dick, I traced it for you".

All this in my drunken mind is a great idea and hilarious. Well I finished paying my bills and put all the mail out while I was smoking last night.

This morning the moment I opened my eyes, I realized the critical mistake I made last night. Drawing my dick on that statement

I ran down the driveway to the mail box but the mail was gone, They already picked it up and delivered my mail for the day.

How fucked am I?

Can you get in legal trouble for that? Is that harassment or sexual harassment?

I know this sounds funny but I assure you this is 100% true and I majorly fucked up.
>>
>>18029263
They don't care. They got their money and that's all they want.

What are they going to do? Have you arrested for sending a dick pic through the mail?
>>
>>18029263
Believe me, they've seen worse. The low level clerk whose job it is to open envelopes and record payments may have hung it on the bulletin board for others to laugh about, but the company does not officially know or care.
>>
>>18029292
>>18029307

OK, thank you for making me a feel a little better about this.

I was afraid this was a crime of some sort
>>
Dude, I'm more worried about your ex. Don't enable her, she's unstable and needs help, she'll kill herself either way so at least try to help her by calling the police, they know how to handle suicidal people. That's the least you can do.
>>
>>18029347
Calling the police on a woman I left 3 years ago won't help. She would go to jail for felony theft and then when she got out she would kill me then herself.

She is a very anxious/depressed woman. A small thing like being arrested would be a huge ordeal for her and she couldn't handle it, It's not worth waking a sleeping bear
>>
No, not about the stealing but about her threatening suicide
>>18029429
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.