[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a okay job? Currently unemployed and I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

How do I get a okay job?
Currently unemployed and I haven't done anything but shitty restaurant/retail jobs. I just want to get something that I can support myself on but I cant find one at all since they all say you need experience. I wanna go back to community college this summer for communications but idk how i am post to do anything right now.
>>
File: god_of_automobiles.jpg (61KB, 634x587px) Image search: [Google]
god_of_automobiles.jpg
61KB, 634x587px
>>18029262
Do you have a car? If you do just go to a fucking pizza place and ask to fill out an application. They'll hire you immediately because they always need people to deliver orders. If you don't it will take a lot longer.
>>
>>18029275
>inb4 i want a better job
fuck you.
>>
>>18029262

Communications is a shit teir major that will land you a solid job at a restaurant. But hey, restaurants are okay jobs
>>
>>18029262
Employment ads are wish lists, describing the ideal candidate. If that person shows up, he'll be hired. If he doesn't, they'll take the best among those who do apply.

In practice, you can apply for any job that calls for 2 years experience even if you have none. Just be prepared to sell yourself as exactly what they want except for that small point.
>>
>>18029275
Op here. I mean a job that i can support myself. Its seems like unless you go to college or join the military you are fucked.

>>18029280
Sorry im actually planning on just going for music business at a college in philly. I just need to take a few community college classes to get started to transfer over.
>>
>>18029297
You're going to have to find internships and get a decent degree in the career field that you like in order to get a okay job. That's why it's so important to get experience early on because employers are picky jews.
>>
>>18029308
http://drexel.edu/westphal/academics/undergraduate/MIP/

They have coop program where you get experience and stuff. I also have a friend who owns his own studio and was gonna just intern there if its still going when im at that point.
>>
>>18029315
Sounds like a good idea. Just make sure you have some type of backup.

Follow your dreams anon.
>>
>>18029355
I just called them and the program is not available for transfer students. I dont understand why, its not like Business 101 is gonna change anywhere. Im really pissed off right now. I really only want to do this program because my idols did this program and now I just found out I cant. I didnt do to good in high school because I went thru a lot of shit including my mom passing away from cancer and shit. Like sorry i didn't do good i was watching my mom die instead of doing my homework. Fuck im pissed right now.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.