[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am I a bad boyfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: big96.jpg (23KB, 492x370px) Image search: [Google]
big96.jpg
23KB, 492x370px
I'm not in college after graduating HS, so my sleeping schedule has been lazy. My girlfriend always goes to prospect park in the morning before going to target and she wanted me to come to both each time I try getting ready for prospect park I fall asleep and don't make it. This has occurred for months. Am I horrible?
>>
>>18029191

I had the same issue for a long time with my ex, and obviously we didn't work out. A lot of the reason we broke up was because I was just in a shit spot and needed to get my life on track, which meant I didn't really have the time to give a girlfriend the attention she needed. Sounds like you may be in a similar spot.

You can either decide you wanna make an effort, or accept that she is going to end up resenting you for this sort of behavior. No-one wants to constantly put in effort to get none in return.
>>
>>18029202
How do I stay motivayed to sleep on time and not sleep in the morning after I drop off my little brother to school?
>>
Don t go to bed during day. when you drop off you little bro really focus on staying awake for the whole day. this way you will be able to go to bed earlier. reward yourself everyday in the morning when you manged to go to bed at an "normal" time. get out of bed and do something you really enjoy.
>>
>>18029267

Sleeping patterns are hard to manage, as I said I had the same problem. It has taken me a few years to work on it and I still haven't totally sorted sleeping. For the most part, my sleep was fucked because I was doing so little to stimulate myself. I would do fuck all the entire time I was awake, so by the time it came time to sleep, I would stay up on my computer for 10 more hours trying to desperately feel like I had made use of my time awake.

That is another thing, having computers and phones by your bed will make you use them and will keep you awake. Just don't. When you go to bed, just lay in bed in darkness if you have to. Even if it is for 4 hours. You need to make your body get used to it.

Also you can look into natural sleep pills like valarian forte. It is a tree root extract you can buy in tablets, similar to garlic and horse radish etc.
>>
>>18029191
Do you live in Minneapolis? I used to live right by there.
>>
i thought prospect park was code for getting off and target for work lol
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.