[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a shit person, but so are my friends.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1358811247924.jpg (434KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1358811247924.jpg
434KB, 1000x1000px
Okay, I'll jump right into it. I purchased a large amount of an illegal substance. One of my "good" friends hooked me up with a dude, and we had plans to start a side venture to save up money for student loans/ travel. I made the foolish mistake of paying for the entire amount out of my own pocket, with promises from my friend that he could easily make my money back.

So things got tricky. My "friend", who we'll call "A", does all the talking with buyers, while I am simply the money supply. Very little contact with the buyers on my end, they all think this is 100% "A's" operation. Logically, since it is my money, i get a larger cut of the profits, until we can each afford to split the costs 50/50. Here's the thing, "A" has failed to get me my money back so far ($2000), and he keeps making excuses as to why he hasn't gotten it. I personally think he has plans to fuck me over and keep taking all the profits for himself, effectively screwing me over. He is a known thief.

Here is my plan: "A" is a talented college athlete, with prospects for his sport popping up all over the country. His whole life revolves around this sport. So I'm thinking, if I can prove that "A" is trying to fuck me over, I will take secret videos/pictures of him indulging in this illegal activity, and threaten to send the evidence to any future coach he hopes to play for unless he pays me back in full. This would obviously burn whatever level of "friendship" there is between us, and possibly result in backlash, but so what.

My questions to you: Is this feasible? How can I do this without it blowing up in my face?

Before you judge me, yes i have questionable morals. No, i will not use violence (unless necessary). And yes, i know it was incredibly stupid of me to trust "A" with a large amount of my money.
>>
>>18029169
Or stop giving him money until he pays you back, you said he can't do this business without you? But yeah sure you can do that, I don't see how it could blow up in your face desu
>>
>>18029194
Obviously that is my main option. However, he could still be using the money he took to make himself quite a lot of money, which he may never admit to having if he did. Which leads me to possibly needing to blackmail.

I say it could blow up in my face, because i don't know if he could counter-blackmail me somehow. Guess i can start to try covering my tracks now.
>>
>>18029169
Blackmail is probably your best option, you could try to recover the money yourself without asking though. It is YOUR money after all
>>
>>18029236
I agree that blackmail may be the only way. I can't just accuse him of stealing though, or he may go under the radar/block me on everything.
>>
>>18029215
Black mail adds loose ends, what's to stop him from wanting to get rid of you? Not saying he'd kill you, but the guy could rat you out to undercover cops if he gets arrested.The situation should of been simple, now that your money is being fucked with you might need to intimidate him with collateral. I mean how far are you willing to go to get what's yours back? Put that pressure on him and if he's a man he'll pay up, otherwise I'd take something from him he can't simply buy back, like his fingers. Hey it's fucked up but so is being a back stabbing thief.
>>
>>18029266
You are right. If I threaten the one thing he has dreamed about his whole life, he may act unpredictably. I don't think he would go to the police, as he is more "in the mix" than i am. I thought about hiring a guy to threaten to break his arm or something ("A" is stronger/more athletic than me), but that could go wrong any number of ways.

This sucks, because like you said, this should have been simple. I don't get why you'd fuck the person trying to make you money.

Once I get sufficient proof, or sufficient number of excuses, it is time for blackmail.
>>
>>18029169
Why not just settle the debt with him by him blowing you everyday for a month. Tell him to put on a toupee if want. Take pictures and then send them to his friends and family.
It's really a win win.
>>
>>18029333
The succ isn't worth two grand to me, but i like the ingenuity.
>>
>>18029266
We're talking about $2,000 here...
>>
>>18029372
What would you recommend?
>>
>>18029169

>he is a known thief
>I am a stoner/drug user
>I want to blackmail someone

hahahhah nigga how stupid are you. Not only did you trust a 'known thief' with 2 grand, you also think that despite being literally retarded you can pulll off blackmail despite this being the age where EVERYTHING is tracked, sure he might go down but he can easily bring you with him. This is assuming you don't somehow fuck it up and bring all the heat down upon yourself and not even accomplish your original goal.

In the grand scheme of things 2k is NOT a lot and not worth going to jail for, just cut ties and ignore him. You're being a retard and you're not some edgy smart vengeful guy who will pull off the ultimate blackmail. You're a retarded pothead who got scammed and wants revenge.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.