[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he have the right to know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5154.png (206KB, 500x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5154.png
206KB, 500x1012px
My boyfriend broke up with me over 2 months ago. His excuse was because he wanted to talk to other girls and enjoy his college life. He told me one day we would get back together but never gave me a yes.

Another issue is that we live together.

Any ways, someone told him we dated (which we didn't) and my boyfriend eventually asked me to be his girlfriend again.

He wanted to go through my phone and saw some screenshots of a few text I was sending to a guy I really liked.

He demanded me to tell him if we had sex and told me to provide proof if we didn't.

I don't know if he even deserves to know if I did or didn't. But he's stressing himself out over this and it's stressing me out too.
>>
>>18028997
You're not a couple anymore. Why should he know?
>>
Just break up with him. His Insecurities are next level. It really isn't his business if you weren't together and was potentially trying for the same thing. He is the one who would need to come up with the burden of proof as your word is all he gets.
>>
>>18028997
No he doesnt. He broke it off to you because he's a little bitch.

Your phone is YOUR phone. If he wasn't so wishy-washy none of this shit would've happened.
>>
>>18028997
You both sound like little bitches as far as I'm concerned.

Break up with each other. Oh wait you aren't dating.

Get back together.
>>
>>18028997
>a guy I really liked
well this kinda does require an explanation since you guys are entering a relationship again and he should know if there is an ex he needs to deal with or worry about. It's obvious by your post you and this guy you really liked were intimate. I think you would want to know if your bf liked another girl and that should be considered.
>>
>>18028997
Don't get back with him op he's an asshole. Y'all had something good and he fucked it thinking he could do better with college girls. Clearly he failed. Fuck that guy. Not literally though op haha
>>
>>18029061
I never had sex with this guy, but I kinda wanted to. And I told this to my boyfriend but he believes we had sex because I deleted the text. So now he wants full on proof.

But I do agree that he has no right to know because he was the one who left me. I never interrogated him over other girls.
>>
>>18029067
It doesn't matter really if you had sex or not. Bottom line you like another guy and still see him I suppose and still angry with your bf. If I were you I would move out and then decide if you want to resume with your bf.
>>
You talk about "deserving to know" but I don't think it's a matter of whether he deserves to know. He could be the nicest person on the planet or a complete dick, it still doesn't concern him. You were not together. It's personal information. You don't have to ask yourself if he deserves to know, you don't have to ask yourself whether he has a right or doesn't have a right. It's personal information. That's all that matters. You have no reason to share personal information. You weren't together and therefore it doesn't concerns him. You should tell him that you find it insulting that he wants to know your personal information. He should have stopped asking the first time you said "no" and if he asks again then he's harassing you. If he does not stop harassing you then you should consider moving away and contacting the police for a restraining order.
>>
>>18029088
The only reason she is back with the guy is they are living together. Restraining order my ass you crazy militant freak.
>>
Are you still in contact with this other man you texted which you are sexually attracted to? Would you say that you consider this man a backup plan, someone to go to if your current relationship fails? Your boyfriend doesn't have a right to know who you fuck or didn't fuck while you weren't together. However, your boyfriend does have a right to know whether you are keeping a backup plan under his nose. I recommend that you -don't- have to discuss whether you fucked that guy but you -do- have to discuss whether you stopped talking to that guy, stopped being attracted to that guy and whether you are much happier now being with your current boyfriend.
>>
>>18029098
this is exactly the issue here. OP moved on and its possible this guy was already in orbit before the break up and for all we know the real reason OP's bf preemptively dumped her
>>
>>18029092
The OP does not say that she is unable to move out. It could be an option and it should be an option. When you tell someone you don't want a conversation and they cannot take no for an answer, there is only one course of action. First you you physically move away, and if they follow you, then you get a restraining order. This is simple logic. You are actively hurting the OP if you suggest anything else.
>>
>>18029114
I agree she should get out of the house and really should have moved when they broke up.
>>
>>18029107
>the real reason
Every FUCKING thread. If her having this guy was the reason her bf broke with her, why does he want to get back together? And why wouldn't they talk about this before, you know, ending the relationship? Stop trying to force your "lol women r ebul" narrative into every single goddamn thread, and go back to /r9k/.
>>
>>18028997
Please please PLEASE ditch this guy! He said he didn't want to be with you so he could have a clear conscious to bang other chicks (most likely he was already doing this behind your back--at least from my personal experience), then becomes butt-blasted that you converse with another male???
The audacity of males these days. I swear.....
Do you. You pay your own bills, you're on your own, making your own life for yourself. Talk, date, bang whoever you want to and set his shit on fire and kick him out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.