[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your common post made by your depressive, lacking of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1486486708913-174038667.jpg (964KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1486486708913-174038667.jpg
964KB, 2560x1536px
This is your common post made by your depressive, lacking of any self-esteem, unlucky and unloved OP.

I've been for a while trying to improve both my personality and how others perceive me; being as attentive as possible, comprehendible, at disposal of reasonable petitions... while focusing on my duties as university student.

That backfired; I didn't get the appreciation i was looking for with my actions; being as attentive and nice as i could still labeled me as not good enough for anybody, to which i started ponderating what would i have done wrong for it, thinking possible reasons.... Which in the process of actually asking my relatives made me hated among them.

I tried to ask any psychologist i know about my situation, and they gave me the usual "be positive" talk and books to read. Although i read them, nothing is clear, and i grow desperate to know how to improve myself, when there seems to be no answer

I tried looking for something else thats not videogames to do, but i found nothing in my town that i did not try at some point in my life.

As for studies, i recently gor my decent scores from my last university tests, but i felt no happiness.

At this point, im starting to think that ive no hope and that ill never have true friends even if i try my hardest. Csnt even focus in class anymore. My chest hurts like hell and ive got worrying suicidal thoughts.

Wat do /adv/
>>
I give you my advice.

I'm a newfag so, if this is a pasta... wtvr.

You live in a demanding society, its normal to feel the preasure.

Learn to love your self to begin!

After that my friend... The world could colapse at your feet and you wont move an inch.

You dont have a job? fuck it
People dont like you? Fuck it
You want love? Fuck it, will come to you one day
You want to be rich? No one is so fuck it
You want to have good grades? Fuck it!

Do you feel u did ur best and not getting results? FUCK IT! Try harder next time? What do you have to lose?

Want to kill your self? Fuck it!!! Get out of your room... Go check the world out. Get the details... do something you love.

Look at me, im an asshole! im an ignorant fool! I have no decent job, i have no money, never had good grades, i dont give a fuck...

hope i helped in a way goodluvk
>>
>>18028904
Feel you anon.
> no friends
> social anxiety
> have to study for uni but depressed as hell
What i usually do is try to avoid suicidal thoughts, listen to some inspiring music and do workout or something to feel better
>>
>>18028904

I think you have shitty people in your life. You are saying they ask for help but get mad when you ask for help back. That sucks.

But here's something you did to yourself: Don't expect a reward. Being a good person usually helps, because, believe it or not, there are nice people out there. Sadly, the "universe" or "God" or whatever doesn't have to reward you in a timely fashion. It can take a lot of time to start noticing the good people around you.

Be a good person because it's nice, not because you expect your prize.
>>
>>18028904
>As for studies, i recently gor my decent scores from my last university tests, but i felt no happiness.
Maybe school isn't something you truly find important. It's a bitch, yeah, but maybe not something you should put 100% towards. Don't become a failure/dropout/whatever, though.

Do you have any creative hobbies? Try picking up painting, drawing, writing, music, whatever. The satisfaction that comes out of seeing something you spent time on making is so much better than getting good marks on an exam you spent days stressing over.
>>
>>18029556
I havent got any creative hobbies. I totally suck at those.

I dont plan on dropping out any soon, as i have to get some future, be it a lone or hsppy one. But its true i cant concentrate in class anymore over all of this.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.