[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey im a femanon and recent ive been talking to this 31 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: girl.jpg (77KB, 736x990px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
77KB, 736x990px
hey im a femanon and recent ive been talking to this 31 year old guy )im 20) and i really think it could go somewhere, but my problem is with his past

>he was shot before
>been in jail before
>uses coke

but on the other hand he is a graphic designer and is okay with my fembotness and we like the same music
he's mexican

wdyt
>>
>>18028653
Go for it
>>
>>18028653
Run
>>
Personally I think the age gap is a bit big for someone your age, but sure go for it if you like him.
>>
>>18028653
Ayy lmao

Get away from him. If it isn't obvious by the coke, jail and 10 year difference then idk. You'll never be his savior that will change him from his bad boy habits. For him you're just young pussy desperate for a thrill with a "bad guy".

Nothing wrong with liking baddies but please date one that doesn't sounds like a dangerous predator. I don't know how fucking stupid or lovestruck do you have to be to even ask.
>>
What redeeming factors are there besides him being a graphic designer? Who does he live with, does he have his own means of transportation, is it a job or a career, does he share his habits?

From what you've said, he's got 5 no's and 2 half yes reasons that don't make for a real one. The reason why he's okay with your "fembotness" is because he's Mexican, 31, and an ex-con. Sounds like he'd take a fat black half-blood crackhead as a wife, as well. Don't count yourself so lucky.
>can verify, am mexican
>>
>>18028653
A 30 year old cokehead is a HUGE red flag. Regular coke usage is generally not compatible with stable and mature emotions. He will almost definitely be abusive in some form, even if just verbally.

Add to that the jail and age difference just ugh, get away from him. Don't even been friends with him. You are young enough that you have plenty of options. You don't need this loser just because he has the same music taste.

I'm in my 30s and hung out with 30 year old cokeheads at your age. They will drag you down with them. Find ambitious and successful people to spend time with.
>>
It would be one thing if he had been in jail, and then reformed. But he's still doing coke, which is a warning sign.

OP, how does he behave? What kinds of things does he say to you? Does he respect your decisions and your dissenting opinions? Are you supporting each other equally, or is there an imbalance of support and power? Is he still repeating the behaviors that got him in jail in the first place?

Be aware of grooming, and behaviors like that. The biggest red flags are things like taking away your support systems (by alienating your from your friends and family and restricting your time with them), claiming to be helping you but really bringing you under his own influence and making you reliant on him, and not letting you be your own person and instead trying to control your thoughts and behaviors.
>>
>>18028653
This is bait or you are stupid.

On the other hand, you must be pretty fucked up yourself to think cocain and jail is normal. I mean, those are the LOWEST standards possible so this guy is probably the best you can get.

Basically everyone seems nice when they're high and trying not to fuck up their parole. When the cash runs out you'll end up whoring yourself for him or dead though.

(Ex drug addict is better than current one even)
>>
>>18028653
Bull the fuck shit this is real
>>
>>18028653

>uses coke

thisi s NOT in his past. c'mon, if you're going to get with a failure at least get with one who's not on the destructive end of drugs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.