[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby fever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (85KB, 1000x836px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 1000x836px
Whenever I see babies I want to hold them, or have my own, and lately a lot of my fantasies are about getting impregnated. I'm single for the moment and it really fucks with my head whenever I meet guys. I want to be reasonable and take the time to learn how people are and I know you need to be careful and be sure of who you children them with. But on occasion I've been thinking about doing bad things just so I could get pregnant. I don't want to make the mistake of getting pregnant too soon (before I know what they are really like) or end up as a single mom and I would never trick a guy into it but my body is screaming at me to have a baby.

How do I deal with this? I'm not even that old but it's really strong. Should I go on the pill again? Last time it just killed my libido easy enough.
>>
>>18028608
*of who you have them with
Looks like it's also making me retarded
>>
>>18028608
I would suggest going back on he pill for now. I wouldn't rush into it as you'll probably just end up a single mom who may or may not get child support if you do.
Or you could have my babies I don't have a job yet though so I hope you got cash hahaha
>>
>>18028608
If you need to be filled, I can do that for you, free of charge.
>>
Why are you afraid of being a single mom?
>>
I had this in my early twenties and it completely disappeared once I met somebody I enjoyed being with. I am quickly heading towards my thirties so there's slightly more pressure for me now but I'm pretty sure women just go through stages where they feel having a baby and having something to care for is the ultimate goal.

I'm with my partner who I truly love and although I often think about him making me pregnant, truth of it is, I love my life as it is and couldn't possibly make such a huge decision at the moment.

My advice would be...enjoy the fantasy of it but try and focus on doing everything you want to do with your life first. This will naturally result in you meeting more people and maybe even someone you will want too have a baby with in the future, but more because you love them so much, rather than just wanting a baby inside you.

Also try and remember that having a baby is massively romanticised and the majority of parents speak highly of it because they're trying to convince themselves they made the right decision. It's emotionally, mentally and physically draining and only gets harder the older they get. You want to make sure you feel like you're developed enough as a person before embarking on this responsibility.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.