[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SUICIDE THREAD!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: just do it.jpg (104KB, 550x397px) Image search: [Google]
just do it.jpg
104KB, 550x397px
Feel like killing yourself? Welcome to the club!

Let's talk about it.

- Ways you wish to die.
- When you wish to die.
- Why you want to die.
>>
I've been trying to find ways that are nice and discreet. I wouldn't want anyone to find me and/or clean up my dead body. Also I was thinking I should take care of all my bills, debt, and anything financial related before deciding to finally off myself.

Any suggestions?
>>
I've been thinking about this. I would probably wait until my parents were dead, then I'd save up $20-30k and just blow it on vacations and food and whatever else I want. Then when it all runs out I would kill myself with a helium tank.

I want to die because life brings no pleasure. There will always be a distance between myself and others. The accomplishments I could achieve just don't seem fulfilling. It just isn't worth it.
>>
>>18028453
My friends step dad jumped off a cliff into the ocean they think. Was missing for 2months then they found a hip bone on he shore a mile away from cliffs matching his DNA. This cliff led to shallow water with a rock bottom so the fall would have killed him and the tide took his body away.
It's hit or miss whether or not you wash up on a beach though.
>>
>>18028467
Sounds like a good idea. My parents are getting pretty old now (in their 60s) but I almost don't want to wait any longer. Although there are things I want to accomplish as well.

LIKE NEW SAMURAI JACK COMING TO ADULT SWIM ON MARCH 11TH.

But I digress.

Seems like the longer I live the sooner I want to disappear.
>>
>>18028457
Take some cement shoes and throw yourself in a lake. It's awful, but it will achieve what you want, except maybe painlessness.
>>
>>18028482
Omg I can't wait for samurai jack. I have the completed documents box set with extras it's so damn good!
>>
>>18028481
Not a bad way to go out. I was thinking of ways to vanish completely as well. (i.e. my hip bone won't show up on a beach a few months later)

Self-cremation? Dunno how to do that effectively.

I would love to throw my corpse out into space and straight towards the Sun but that idea isn't very realistic desu.
>>
>>18028492
Is it sad that I'm glad about staying alive for over 10 years over something like Samurai Jack?

Totally worth it imo.
>>
>>18028499
Haha for sure. What saddens me is that mako died (voice of aku).
I am aku. This world is aku. Everything in it is aku.
Bwahahahahaa foooooool
>>
>>18028508
New voice actor's Aku laugh doesn't sound too bad judging from the new trailer.
>>
>>18028488
Drowning is cool but I'd rather die in a fire. Go big or go home.
>>
>>18028499

Totally agree. So hype.

To the topic: I don't want to kill myself, but if I did, I'd do something like take a boat out to the middle of the ocean, and blow myself up with so much explosive that I'd be vaporized. No bones to wash up or anything.

Not sure about the physics of it or if it's physically possible to get vaporized like that.

Further, getting that much explosive, even home made, would be hard to do without attracting suspicion from the powers that be. Would be even harder for me personally since i look like a terrorist lol
>>
>>18028545
Sounds hard to achieve, but I like the idea.
>>
>>18028453
My life is not great but I am working on it.
I currently have a deadline of 6 months after my masters program finishes to get a job.

If I do not get a job in my field within 6 months I am going to go crazy, spend all my money on dumb stuff and suicide by cop after killing some assortment of drug dealers, criminals, and corrupt politicians.

I have long given up on meeting a woman, or living somewhere nice, or having a family. If what I have been working at for the last 7 years doesn't pan out, I'm done.
>>
>>18028563
Sounds good just don't kill any weed dealers. They aren't hurting anyone/causing crime by selling addictive shit.
>>
>>18028563
Kill Trump and or Trump supporters if you can.
>>
>>18028596
???
Why?

Trump is great. He is going to make America great, and I hope to help.

Maybe you should rethink your life.
>>
>>18028600
Shit you're right.

I could use a little more Jesus too.
>>
File: disturbed_asian_man.png (374KB, 520x478px) Image search: [Google]
disturbed_asian_man.png
374KB, 520x478px
>>18028604
>There are people in America who haven't accepted Jesus as Lord.

Boy get yourself to an Orthodox church
>>
File: SdBxbA4X.jpg (18KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
SdBxbA4X.jpg
18KB, 396x396px
>>18028604
He died for our sins you know.
Kek
>>
What about thermite?
>>
- Ways you wish to die.
I figure jumping off a bridge will do nicely. Either that or go camping somewhere and asphyxiate myself in my car, either by charcoal burning or exhaust with the catalytic converter removed.
- When you wish to die.
Before I turn 30. It's a nice round number, and it gives me just under 2 years to settle my affairs.
- Why you want to die
I just don't like being alive.
>>
Wow, I knew they said ironically wanting to kill yourself and the revival of goth/ emo would become popular this year, but this is insulting.
>>
The obvious and easiest way to die is by shotgun to the head. Not everyone can accomplish this due to different countries laws in regard to guns. I personally live in a country where getting a gun means you need to have a license which is quite difficult to acquire.

Ultimately I can't go through with it because I'm a pussy and afraid of pain and disfigurement. I thought about taking a bottle of liquor to a forested area in the snow and stripping down, waiting until death, but even that holds the risk of someone finding you and facing possible frostbite on the fingers and toes. No matter what you choose there may be terrible consequences, aside from the obvious shotgun blast directly to the face.
>>
>>18028746
Insulting to who?
>>
>>18028787
Edgy 28 year old fucks who think they're cool for defining themselves through a label
>>
>>18028790
Well, fuck em. They can go kill themselves.

See what I did there?
>>
>>18028453

When I was 18 I wanted to kill myself by lying in the garage and turning the car on.

I thought about it every day. My dad was a dick and I hated him and my life.

I haven't thought about it in like 5 years now, once you remove the bad aspects of your life and your teenager hormones balance out, you really do get better.

Not being able to kill yourself isn't being a pussy, it's your survival instinct kicking in. The same instinct every one of your ancestors had before you.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.