[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm worried, /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1449391200237.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1449391200237.png
47KB, 650x773px
I previously posted on here about my frightening LSD experience and it hasn't gone away after 2 days. I'm afraid even the smallest dose of 180 micrograms may have fucked me up for good. My brain is still experiencing minor trippings, I feel kind of dumber, and when I look at the mirror in the dark I can barely see myself. It's just a fuzz. And I feel tired but I can't go to bed still and everything around me is more or less a fuzz or a little line that appears from time to time.

Tell me the truth, /adv/, will I return back to normal and get better or is this going to stay with me for the rest of my life?
>>
2 days? My longest lsd trip lasted about 14 hours and for another 8 hours I had a lot of trouble sleeping. But if you feel like shit after 48 hours go see a doctor or something and try to get some sleep. Go out with your friends and have them reassure you that it's nothing big. Maybe you're exaggerating the time so I can't be sure
>>
>>18028171
I'm not exaggerating, I literally had 180 ug at 1 PM, Saturday. My friend had to abandon me to go back to school so I had to cope with this myself. I really hope this is just afterglow, if not, I may have turned myself into a schizophrenic.
>>
>>18028177
>tfw near triple this dose first time the other week where reality fell apart and ego death

You're okay OP and your mind needs to recoup and was realize you were short-handed in this experience. Treat it as a cold or something similar. Relax and recoup. Eat well and sleep well.

I felt like dogshit after my trip, absolute dogshit, so I can only assume some will take it differently. I just ate good meals, stayed active and eventually after a bit it passed. Then again I'm an asshole.
>>
>>18028189
I pray to God you're right.
>>
>>18028189
Listen to this dude

You'll be fine, like he said you just needa give your mind some time to descramble, lots of sleep, good food, and friends and you'll bounce back.
>>
>>18028199
Ooo also I wanna add: Maybe you think you can't sleep but you can, when you're tripping it seems near impossible to sleep, but lay down, shut your eyes, and just calm your mind and sit still and it'll come <3
>>
>>18028198

One size does not fit all same with the cut or dose. Sleep or take something to induce it safely. The LSD has most likely stopped and the sleep deprivation has taken over. LSD can have 'upper' effects which lead to insomnia and this. You're not insane OP and I want you to know your worries are for nothing.
>>
File: 1482272494778.jpg (466KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1482272494778.jpg
466KB, 1280x1920px
Don't worry OP LSD can leave a profound impact but I highly doubt you have done any permanent damage to yourself, you likely just experienceing some anxiety, try just to rejuvenate your body and mind, drink some tea, take a bath just relax anyway you can, I've tripped many times and never developed Psychosis plus my family has a history of Schizophrenia
>>
>>18028224
>>18028221
These people speak the truth
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.