[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im living in my car in sacramento, im debation trying to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0797.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Im living in my car in sacramento, im debation trying to make some money "selling my mouth", does anyone else know how to make some money real quick?
>>
>yet another Californian who can't find money if their life depends on it

Get a cardboard sign, walk more than 100yds from your car, and panhandle. Save up for gas and drive to some place that isn't California. Pretend this day is the first day of your life, and bring absolutely none of California with you.
>>
>>18027967
Its called get a fucking job dude. Been there done that shit it sucks. Go to a half way house,the state and ask for help..... but from the lil post u did ur fucking a lazy faggot that dose not really wanna work and just have shit handed to them for free
>>
>>18027967
Sell ur fucking phone for one
>>
>>18027978
>California
>job

The government only hires you if you're part of the "in-group," and if you work for the private sector then the government randomly and completely cleans out the bank account which pays you.

Just get the fuck out of California OP, there is nothing left worth saving. If you have a car to drive then you're already ahead of most on that game.
>>
>>18027967
Being a public speaker is not easy. I suppose you can make speeches on the corner and have a top hat on the floor so people leave you tips.
>>
It depends how desperate you are. Seriously. If you're willing to do dick in the mouth stuff, that's not what I'm talking about. Shit, I'll probably get banned for this but fuck it.

If you are really serious about this and you have a car, rob a bank. Don't go for a liquor store, don't go for gas station; rob a bank. Is your car recognizable? (any color other than white or black) same blah blah blah as movie heists and shit, never go for the vault, always go for tellers and their drawers. Bring in your own bag and make them fill it. Never take a bag from them. Cover your face, dye your hair if you can, go for blackface if you want, stuff your clothes so you look fatter; you want to mislead any witness when they start the hunt for you. Go two towns over, the farther away, the better. You want that so you can lay low in a more "comfortable" spot if you make it back. Time to park the car in camping spots or ditch it all together. Really, if you can, steal a car and ditch that shit.

This is a hail Mary pass for sure. Give it a lot of thought but you can make a decent score. This isn't some gta videogame shit. This is real life, real people, and your life. You may be killed in the process but we seem to already be at this point in your life.
>>
>>18027967
I live in sac too, it's been raining pretty bad. I hope you're keeping warm, I'm sorry for your circumstances..
>>
>>18028060
This is good advice. You're pretty much guaranteed free room and board for quite a while after this.
>>
>>18027967

Go to the welfare office. They have emergency assistance programs literally designed to prevent this.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.