[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she just overthinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1450831442149.png (535KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450831442149.png
535KB, 1280x720px
I'll try to be quick. So I've been talking to this chick for a few months now. I have a decent "pin" on her for the most part and know that she's the type of person who tries to appear as if they are deep and full of substance, but really she's just full of effort. Anyways, I was talking to her recently. And made a joke telling her that I called her the most sarcastic person ever to one of my friends. She asked me if I was being for real and I told her yes (naturally when it was clear I sold this I was going to tell her I was just kidding).

Anyways this blows up into her asking me why I would joke like that, and I reassured her that I didnt think she was really sarcastic, I was just making a joke from earlier on in the conversation. She then tells me she dosent like me doing this, and I ask her why, and she says because its deceptive. I tell her that its the point of the joke to try and deceive, but that she would never be in the dark about it for more than like one minute, and on top of that she even knew that I wasent being serious so I didnt see what the big deal was

This leads to her saying she sees things in me that she dosent like. And then calls me deceptive and says that I'm always quick to defend myself. She then admits that I've never been deceiving to her aside from jokes (which she makes it clear she dosent like), but then tells me that I dont need to change based on what she's saying.

I tell her that the jokes are harmless, and protest that me not making the jokes because she dosent like them (even though they are completely harmless, and never cross any lines) would basically me be censoring myself. This loop continues for a while then I say that I think in her heart of hearts she dosent think I'm deceiving. She calls me for attempted gaslighting, and I tell her I was just telling her my opinion. It ends with her claiming there was no difference between me saying what I think and me actually trying to gaslight her.

Am I crazy? Am I sperging out?
>>
>>18027943
>arguing with a female you're not even commited to

Total sperg.
>>
>>18027952
Well we're a bit of a thing
>>
>>18027955
Does SHE know this? Is it Facebook official?
>>
>>18027963
Yeah legit, we've talked about it. My thing is being up in arms over a harmless joke, and then using that to say I'm deceptive is a bit crazy. I think it was an entire mountain out of a mole hill
>>
She's being crazy.
You are willfully contributing to a crazy situation and egging it on, then complaining about it--which makes you crazy.

How this conversation should have gone:

"Why would you joke like that? It's not funny"
"Alright. My bad"

Done.

Yeah you don't change who you are for other people, but you also don't go out of your way intentionally do shit that you know they don't like, then try to justify yourself.... You're stirring shit up here and being JUST AS OBTUSE AS SHE IS.

You're both being pedantic as fuck and crazy.
>>
>>18027970
Fair enough. One minute she says not to change and keep telling my jokes, the next minute I'm a deceptive shit for telling my jokes. Lesson learned....I guess
>>
>>18027974
Apologize for that one specific joke, and the argument that followed, and otherwise don't change a bit.
>>
File: 1473560150172.jpg (72KB, 680x721px) Image search: [Google]
1473560150172.jpg
72KB, 680x721px
>>18027981
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>18027943

You both sound retarded and 14.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.