[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been chatting with this girl online for a couple days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1483457178692-0.jpg (456KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1483457178692-0.jpg
456KB, 1280x1707px
I've been chatting with this girl online for a couple days now. It seems like we both like eachother, (friendship wise, maybe more who knows), we share a lot of personality traits, and we've been having pretty length conversations on various topics, from TV shows to treatment of women in day to day life to ancient greek philosophy.

On Saturday night I send her a message continuing off a message she wrote, just in the chain of conversation, a few minutes after her response, as normal, and nothing.

Since then nothing, but she recently posted a thing on her site where she talks about someone she's talking to online who she's really happy to have met and loves conversations with them.

I'm assuming that's me, but I don't know if that's a fair assumption to make or not, but because of the radio silence I don't really know how to take it.

My working assumption is that she's been busy, she's also been sick so she might just be working on that, and as such hasn't been really in the get on computer mood.

For that reason I haven't sent any emails, but I'm wondering if I should, maybe like tomorrow or something, and if I do, what should I say? Just what I want, which is in the vein of "hey haven't heard from you in a few days, how you doing?" or something else, or just don't say anything?
>>
>>18027873
BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP
>>
3 day rule never fails. Respond then and only then.
>>
>>18027888
>>18027888
*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
>>18027892
Yeah alright, I'll stick to that plan then.
>>
>>18027892
Not necessarily three days but also the three strike rule.
If she doesn't respond to your messages, strike one, and make another move a few days later. If she doesn't respond favorably, strike two, make another move. If you don't get a favorable answer strike three and she's out.

You don't need to waste your time on her if she doesn't feel the same.
>>
>>18027904
Really? My thinking was just once and if that gets nothing, then drop it and move on.

What you're saying is

if no response tomorrow, strike one

t+3, no response, strike 2

t+6, no response, strike 3

Or a fewer number of days, but that's the gist of it right? That seems like a lot to me, maybe I'm just being autismo about it.
>>
>>18027892
> this
>>
>>18027895

seek help
>>
>>18027910
The exact number of days dont matter as long you give her enough time to do whatever she's being doing. Maybe they stole her cellphone/computer and thus can't communicate. Maybe a relative got sick and she's taking care of them. Maybe she got a really demanding job or started school.

Now, they amount of days dont matter but her interested does. If she doesn't seem concerned about replying back or giving an exact answer proceed with the strike thing.
>>
>>18027919
Yeah alright.

Re: what to send, is going "hey its been a few days how you doing"

Is that a bad idea?
>>
>>18027928
Keep things simple, "hey it's been a while, how is everything doing" might do it. If things are cool she will reply with whatever happened to her
>>
>>18027937
Yeah alright, thanks for the help.
>>
>>18027940
No prob bud
>>
>>18027914
that's pasta my little reddit
>>
>>18027888
>>18027895
>>>/tv/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.