[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3338.jpg (86KB, 337x801px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3338.jpg
86KB, 337x801px
Great ways to ask a girl to prom? Pic related
>>
Get somefriends to go to one of her games on Tshirts spell out
P R O M ?
That's what I did anyways
Also she seems like an upbeat cute girl good for you OP
>>
>>18027825
Say: "Hey _______, will you go to the prom with me?" Also, try not to shit yourself or put yourself down in front of her.
>>
It's a fucking prom, you are not going to marry her. Just say

>Ey the prom is X weeks away, wanna go?

If yes, get a decent suit that actually fits you. If no, move along, live long and prospere.
>>
>>18027839
Well yeah I get that, but hmm. To think of a way to do so and find potential success is difficult for inexperienced people like myself.
>>
Do NOT procrastinate though, someone will ask her eventually
>>
>>18027833
She is. Multilingual, smart, and super cute.
>>
>>18027847
how the fuck do you know what ways cause potential success if you're not experienced

ask her in plain language to go to the prom w/ you
>>
>>18027851
What languages?
>>
>>18027862
As I said before, just a casual "want to go" should do it. Don't make things too uncomfortable or cringy. If some fag makes an elaborate choreography on youtube it doesn't mean you have to do the same
>>
>>18027851
What languages?

Also what this >>18027839 guy said but after confirming it ask in a creative/ cute way. Also don't ask over text or you'll like a beta
>>
>>18027866
English, Italian, Greek, French, and Spanish.
>>
>>18027871
Sounds reasonable. I was planning to do it in person because doing it digitally is for the weak.
>>
>>18027871
Why do you insist on doing a creative and quirky declaration? The guys is already a sack of insecurities and nervousness, just do things the easy way.
>>
>>18027882
You are required to do it in a cute, creative way that shows you put effort in it. This is non negotiable.

Anyways have fun man, my senior prom was a fucking blast.
>>
>>18027851
She's already fucking the entire football team.
>>
>>18027825
So you're a lesbian want to ask a dyke to a date.
>>
>>18027825
I dunno I never went to any dances. I was to fucked up on drugs. Eh nothings changed much.
>>
>>18027825
Show up at her house with a hand painted banner asking if she'll go to prom with you and a box of donuts or cupcakes preferably. My cousin in Texas did his and it seemed to work...
>>
Why do americans feel the need to make everything a spectacle. When I went to prom, I literally just asked the girl, "Hey wanna be my partner?" and that was it.
>>
>>18027878

holy shit what a nerd.

>Iwn get to take a cute blonde linguistics babe to prom
>>
>>18027825
Use your mouth.
>>
>>18028374

nice generalizing
>>
>>18027825
Not being underage b& would help
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.