[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To wait or not to wait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0802.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0802.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Okay bros need honest advice. I've had a year long dry spell, it's been pretty rough. In college now and haven't scored once, since I usually keep my head down and mind my own business/ not as great socially as I used to be. There's this girl in my class who flirts with me HARD. Touching me, eye contact, etc. My only misgiving is that she's only a 5.5, nothing WRONG with her (lean, good hygiene) but she has very average (?) face and body. If I ask her on a date I know she'll say yes but don't want to get committed to someone I'm not crazy about
>>
File: IMG_1055.png (1MB, 830x987px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1055.png
1MB, 830x987px
TLDR
>haven't had sex in over a year
>at college girl in class flirting hard
>attracted to her only because she has a vagina and isn't objectionably ugly

Do I ask her out or no?
>>
File: IMG_1062.jpg (638KB, 1755x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1062.jpg
638KB, 1755x2000px
Helpful reference of where I got rating of 5.5 from
>>
File: IMG_1059.jpg (475KB, 999x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1059.jpg
475KB, 999x1024px
Bumping with doggo
Any advice would be helpful my friends
>>
File: IMG_1056.jpg (84KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1056.jpg
84KB, 720x720px
I could post a picture of the girl if that would be helpful? Or would someone fuck with me?
>>
File: IMG_5501.jpg (228KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5501.jpg
228KB, 960x960px
Here a a douchy selfie I took recently if that would help
>>
There's also this RA who I do find attractive and seems like she has a really nice, fun personality. She's been nice to me (but not in a romantic way) in our few encounters. Should I just man the fuck up and ask her to lunch instead? Then if it doesn't work fall back to the other girl? That's been my thinking, the ra is a grade above me though
>>
>>18027818
>Helpful reference
if this is what you consider helpful or a reference then you have many significant issues relating to basic human interaction
>>
>>18027815
Why not? I did the same with my ex. Eventually I had to break up with her because surprise, we had nothing in common aside from the fact that we were horny
>>
>>18027891
I just meant in regards to physical attractiveness, the scale and number express my feelings. I don't take this scale seriously of course but because posting pictures of her online isn't something I want to do it seemed like it would be helpful
>>
>>18027893
Thanks brother I think I'm going to do it.
It certainly couldn't make my standing with girls here worse
>>
File: 1409608365299.jpg (206KB, 975x624px) Image search: [Google]
1409608365299.jpg
206KB, 975x624px
>>18027806
hey if you arent crazy about her dont do it

another option is you could ask her out and see if you like her at all aside from physically. to me a 5 could be a 10 if i love her.
>>
>>18027806
You're in college, bro. COLLEGE. Who the fuck dates in college? Just ask if she wants to kick it sometime, meet up, be as flirty with her as she is with you, and get it in. Keep her as a fuckbuddy until something better rolls around, and make sure it's clear to her that is just casual.
>>
File: IMG_0886.jpg (88KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.jpg
88KB, 600x439px
>>18027893
How I feel before masturbating
>>18027917
How I feel afterwards
>>
>>18027920
Good advice man thanks

I think if the RA turns me down/ doesn't send any signals I probably go down this route
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.