[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I AM A HANDSOME MAN WHO LIKES UGLY CHUBBY WOMEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1468512523246.jpg (29KB, 628x380px) Image search: [Google]
1468512523246.jpg
29KB, 628x380px
I don't know why, but plain women who are slightly chubby are very attractive to me. Is this a psychological affliction or normal? Should I try to form a relationship w/ a gorgeous gal? I don't like them at all..
>>
>>18027719
probably calling yourself handsome on /adv/ and looking for some kind of affirmation involving fucking overweight women is a psychological affliction
>>
File: 1392325656629.jpg (23KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1392325656629.jpg
23KB, 403x403px
>>18027719
man you like whoever you like dont you dare worry about it

i love thicc women too, and honestly none of the women i have ever dated have been insanely pretty, but i loved the way they looked nonetheless
>>
>>18027719
I'm prolly average attractiveness and I find essentially all female body types attractive, even with obesity/overweightness. You're prolly just disenchanted from 'model' attractiveness and have nurtured your ability to find 'normal' women attractive for a long time.
I'd say follow that attraction, it's not like a woman's being 'gorgeous' as opposed to 'plain but slightly chubby' is gonna make her any more or less of a decent person.
>>
>>18027719
Nah OP nothing serious, you're probably just black.
>>
>>18027789
I'm not black.
>>
>>18027767
My friends think I'm crazy for caring more about personality than looks. Screw em' though. Sex with somebody you care about is so much better than just a "hot body". My social standing is taking a major hit, but fuck it.
>>
>>18027814
Alright.. It's not just my friends. My mom and dad are ashamed of me for not dating beautiful women. This is what's really bothering me.
>>
>>18027819
I suppose they're afraid that their future grandchildren won't be attractive. I really hate living in this world. I hate society.
>>
>>18027800
Polski?
>>
>>18027831
Norwegian heritage living in USA (unfortunately)
>>
>>18027800

As a ugly chubby chick you're not that attractive. As for your declaration that you oh so graciously like girls like me, all I can say is if you're going to take that moniker and date us, you better fucking be serious and own it. Life and people shit on us enough, no one needs some fuck ass jerking us around until he dumps us a month later because whoops guess I don't lol.
>>
>>18027800
>HURRHUHURHURR
>GUYS I DON'T LIKE GIRLS WHO LOOK LIKE TWIGS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT "GORGEOUS" IS SUBJECTIVE. I LIKE GIRLS WITH A LITTLE BIT OF WEIGHT.
>IS THIS NORMAL GUYS IS THIS NORMAL?

My fucking god, dude. It's like everyone on this board is so dense and stupid that even attraction is something that people feel the need to come on here and confirm is normal.

Ever take a good look around yourself? Maybe just out a fucking window on a nice day, and see a girl with her boyfriend that MAYBE you're not that attracted to? The fact that yes, people we find ugly have boyfriends/girlfriends, really should spell it out for you.

Yes. It's fucking normal. Go after whatever kind of women you want. No need to question your psychological health over it.
>>
>>18027944
Nice dubz. U gotta pic? Or to shy/scared to post it cuz of assholes here
>>
Not gonna lie I have slept with slim chicks fat chick and every thing
In between but
I gotta say I love a
Girl with a
lol wight to her
>>
>>18027944
You sound salty as fuck.
>>
>>18027800
you're ugly as fuck desu
>>
>>18027947
I'm ok w/ being attracted to plain girls. How the hell do I deal w/ my family and friends? This isn't easy..
>>
>>18027944
>you're not that attractive

I wish I wasnt. People ask me if I'm a model and comment on my looks constantly. I hate it. It's uncomfortable for me. I want to be normal. I know that looks fade with time, and quite honestly, I can't wait.
>>
>>18027991
Here's how: Nobody fucking cares.

They really don't. Like, NOBODY gives a single solitary fuck who you date.
>>
>>18027997
That's not even remotely true.

>she's not in your league

>wow.. why would date her?

>honey.. she's not to your standards
>>
I should just talk to a therapist. I'm out.
>>
>>18028000
Oh no!
People are judgmental?!
Who would have fucking guessed?!

Also, yes, it is true. Those people you're talking about are individuals among thousands. You're pretty unlikely to come across anybody like that, and if you do, it's really as simple as saying you don't give a fuck. As for what people are silently thinking: Who gives a shit? Even you think some pretty rude shit sometimes, and don't lie and say you don't.
>>
>>18028006
Cool. You're gonna waste a therapist's time. Good job. Throw some money to someone for them to tell you, "yes, it's normal", and then go about your day because it took someone with a PhD to tell you you're not mentally retarded for liking chubby girls, even though you may be mentally retarded regardless for overthinking this so much and going to them over it.
>>
>>18028006
>"I LIKE CHUBBY GIRLS. SOMEONE MIGHT NOTICE."

Fuck you. People in therapy have bigger issues to deal with than your dumb shit.
>>
I'm thin and decent and i like overweight guys for some reason. Who cares?
>>
>>18027800

kek you aren't ugly by any means but attractive is a stretch
>>
It's evolution, my man. We're just the byproducts of generation after generation of guys who have seen what trouble/ work princesses are for a relatively low return rate. Thicker chicks for the most part still take care of their man. It's your brain telling you, "don't fool yourself, it only looks nice".
>>
>>18027800

Your face looks like it was made in the old EVE online character creator. You know the one I'm talking about, the Caldari one.

Okay so I can't find any pics on google but someone back me up here. Seriously.
>>
File: That face.jpg (3KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
That face.jpg
3KB, 120x120px
>>18028784

Now we're cooking.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.