[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caught with weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: WEEEED.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
WEEEED.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
Help me out guys. I was caught with weed a few months ago and my court date is coming up in a week. I want to know what to expect and/or how fucked I am. I'm 19 and in Alabama.
>>
Alabama? Gonna be the chain gang for you, OP...
>>
>>18027565
Get fucked. That's what you get for believing the stoner culture that talks about getting caught like some juvenile slap on the wrist.
>>
>>18027565
Tell them you identify as a marijuana plant and to punish you is speciesist and you will not stand for it. Turn the tables on them, Cletus.
>>
Pull out the King James Version of the Bible and quote Genesis 1:29 at them:

“And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”
>>
>>18027565
>Alabama
lmao i would off myself
>>
How much weed OP? Getting caught with a gram is different to an lb.
>>
Either way, if it's your first offence and you were caught with under an ounce you can expect a 6k fine and up to a year in prison. Maybe probation if you lawyer up. Over an ounce and you're fucked, up to 10yrs in prison and 15k fine. Poor bastard.
>>
>>18027631
Fucking southerners. If they hate spending tax money so much they should stop putting petty victim-less criminals in jail for years.
>>
>>18027565
law is a complex area anon, casual advice will just confuse you

1. check if there is a legal aid or community legal service that will help you understand the court process

I don't know the law in alabama and I'm no expert but I can probably check for you

how much were you caught with?
was it for personal use?
do you have a criminal record?
how old are you?
if you know, what level of court are you attending?
>>
>>18027838
you should also know what charges you are facing
this will effect if you plead guilty

the laws in alabama are famously harsh, but for possession of a small amount of cannabis you can get off relatively lightly and might not even see prison

if it's a misdemeanor charge for possession of less than two ounces, plead guilty
you do not sell drugs.
you do not use drugs habitually unless the police can prove otherwise, it's the second or third time you bought marajuana for personal use
you bought it because you were having a hard time (perhaps a relationship break up, you are depressed, unemployed)
nobody in your family does drugs, your friends don't do drugs
you don't want to be a criminal, you made a mistake and you are sorry
you have signed up to a rehab program of your own initiative
your family/employer/church minister/ anyone you can find will testify that you are a good guy
you are not in a gang, don't know anyone in a gang
you have a plan for the future if your charges are dismissed, you are going to get a job, study something etc

I think ultimately your aim is to get the charges dismissed on the agreement that you complete rehab
>>
>>18027565
>living in a state that does not have sensible, realistic cannabis laws
you dun goof'd
>>
>>18027565
How much did you have? If it was a small amount like a q or a 8th it's probably just a misdemeanor but then again I don't know ur state laws if you had a brain you would look the shit up ur self instead of coming here looking for help.
>>
>>18027605
Do this .. there's a good chance 9/10 or more of the jury is biblebangers ...
>>
>>18027605
Do this if it's a jury trial.

If it's a judge trial (some districts set massive fees on juries to deny people access to them) then just get a real fucking lawyer, even if you have to sell organs to afford one. Bargain bin lawyer means your life is in a cinderblock box full of overgrown chimpanzees bonobos from now on.
>>
>>18027565
They're gonna make u fuck your sister on live tv good luck OP
>>
>>18027565
>>18027605
REALLY DO THIS!!!!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.