[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When someone suggests that you should try online dating, are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 4agwqty8904geh9.jpg (184KB, 256x500px) Image search: [Google]
4agwqty8904geh9.jpg
184KB, 256x500px
When someone suggests that you should try online dating, are they trying to imply that online dating is for pretty much the complete dregs of society and as a loser yourself that is the only hope you have?
>>
>>18027466

No, they're suggesting that you'll find like-minded people who are not only looking for a relationship, but literally have provided a list of interests that they have that you might share.

It's a lot better than walking up to some random fucking person at the bar that you know nothing about, if you want a relationship.
>>
Some people don't have alot of free time. Online dating helps people with possibly similar schedules meet. Theres also the fact that you have to make a profile , so you typically have an idea of who it is your going to see (for people looking for real relationships I mean). It's basically a screening process as shown my Tindr. Some people might be looking for a very specific type of person to meet with.

Online dating has many uses. As for your question, did they sound condescending? Than maybe, but online dating is very viable as a dating tool.
>>
>>18027483
everyone always sounds condescending to me
apparently I sound very condescending as well

I don't have a tight schedule and they knew that, I just don't know anyone or go anywhere so my guess is they were implying it's all I've got
>>
>>18027466
all i see online are fat sjw single mom heteroflexible feminists. so maybe.

on a similar subject: i'm shy and have difficulty even asking people out. but some chick on kik wants me to be her submissive slave...dude. i'm kinda excited but i'm scared. asking a girl out is hard. being a slave? what if people find out? what if she's a prostitute or has a disease or its a scam? should i go through with this?
>>
>>18027466
>are people subtly insulting me when they give a harmless suggestion

you should probably straighten out your mental problems before looking for a relationship
>>
>>18027536
there's no such thing as a harmless suggestion
>>
File: 1458273840604.gif (776KB, 514x667px) Image search: [Google]
1458273840604.gif
776KB, 514x667px
>>18027514
fuck off.....and check these dubs
>>18027466
Atleast be happy you're straight. It's harder being gay and finding a lover.
>>
>>18027466
Online dating is a large pool of singles, so it is useful in that regard. Unfortunately, it is full of desperate trash and decent people with entitlement complexes fueled by having to weed out desperate trash. You can meet someone cool but you will slog through a lot of low quality people; whereas meeting someone in real life through a shared interest or something brings your odds/selection up off the bat.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.