[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have a low libido?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n7a0bnMY3t1sxcumoo1_1280.jpg (77KB, 1204x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7a0bnMY3t1sxcumoo1_1280.jpg
77KB, 1204x800px
I'm 18 years old and I only masturbate once or twice a week(three to four times a week if I'm on my period.)
>>
>>18027185
It is common for women to want to fuck less than men since they have less testosterone hence sex drive. However if I was in a relationship I'd definitely be content with 2 a week. I'd say you're alright. As for the period thing it's understandable as it plays havoc with your hormones and makes it less pleasant. Hope this helps, peace.
>>
>>18027185
I have a long distance relationship. When my girlfriend is alone she says she almost never masturbates. Only does like a pillow-to-pussy rubbing thing that makes her cum in 20 seconds. When she visits, we have sex 3 times a day. I'm not a girl, but maybe you need someone in your life
>>
If you end up with a man maybe you'll only end up getting off 2 a week but chances are he'll want more than 2 a week in the begaining . So Just do what other woman do fake it !
>>
>>18027563
I want to murder any cunt who fakes instead of opening her god damn mouth. What is wrong with women?
>>
>>18027210
I just wasn't sure what's considered low for a woman. I've never had sex before, and I've never discussed these sort of things with other girls.
>>
>>18027185
seems fine to me, are you busy in anyway, do you work/study alot? because you'll defintly masterbate more when you're bored!
>>
>>18027210
Me again. Compared to some of the people on here saying they only like once a month, I'd say you're all good probably average libido. I know some chicks get horny quite often. They usually have larger clits and more testosterone also more sensitive nipples. Testosterone affects nipple sensitivity you could check how much you feel/how good it feels to rub nips to give yourself an idea of your levels.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.