[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dunno

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 5d9c74813962496bbe80db196933e4e9.jpg (227KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
5d9c74813962496bbe80db196933e4e9.jpg
227KB, 864x1536px
I couldn't catch a ride with the bus due to working overtime tonight, so I asked my cousin if he could give me a lift home instead. He said no because he needed to work tomorrow, so I trusted him and took an expensive cab ride home instead. Turns out he lied; the moment I walked in the door I saw him there, him and his friend were laughing and he made a comment about my 'great timing'. No apology, nothing. He's currently playing video games downstairs, doubt he'll be going to bed anytime soon.

I feel pretty hurt by this, not sure what to do about it. Should I let it slide? Confront him? I mean I'd never want to force him to do anything, but the fact that he'd lie like this gets to me.
>>
>>18026974

sometimes people feel like the only option is to lie, cuz if they dont have a reason /not/ to do something they seem like a huge asshole for not helping you.
>>
>>18027002

Whats the best thing to do in that situation though?
>>
>>18027140
I wouldn't bring it up. But I would keep in mind than he's an asshole. I wouldn't count on him in the future, that's all.
It's not like it's his responsibility to give you lifts around town
>>
>>18027152

I know, this isn't what I'm concerned about though. I'd never want to force him to do anything like that for me and very rarely ask for his help, the thing that bothers me is how he lied. And to be honest I confronted him about it and he says he's not sorry and doesn't care. So now I'm more upset than ever before.
>>
>>18027167
>And to be honest I confronted him about it and he says he's not sorry and doesn't care. So now I'm more upset than ever before.
Anon, he's an asshole. Confronting assholes on irrelevant shit is stupid because it just makes you feel worse.
What possible benefit could you attain by comfronting him?
Just stop thinking about it. Stop counting on him. Try to keep communication to a minimum, you don't need to keep this kind of people in your life.
But don't be resentful. That's just fucking dumb.
>>
This is copy pasta, isn't it?
>>
>>18027167
Then he's a cunt, and seems to be relishing being a cunt to him.
Never ever do him any favours again or you will regret it every time you wind up looking stupid because of it.
I'd look to cut that prick out of your life as much as possible asap.
Sounds harsh but you need to realise that you don't need fuckwits in your life.
Surround yourself with good people and you'll feel way better.
Also, don't be a pussy, tell him to go fuck himself. You'll feel instantly better
>>
>>18027174

Yah, it was a mistake, I would have preferred to say nothing but he kept asking things of me or pissing me off and it kind of just came out.
>>
>>18027190

Easier said than done but Ill keep this in mind.
>>
>>18027270
Everything is, my friend. Everything is.

You have to start somewhere, baby steps if you must, but always look after yourself first
>>
>>18026974
>I feel pretty hurt by this, not sure what to do about it.
punch him in the dick, no joke, he will realize he deserved after you stomp on his foot right after you punch him in the dick
>>
>>18026974
That's a pretty cute fuckin kitty right there
>>
>>18027285

TOO EXTREME

>>18027346

Ayyy, wish I had one like it myself.
>>
B ump
>>
>>18027771
For what purpose? They told you already that your cousin is an asshole. Family can be assholes too OP, it's not like they're all smiles and fun. Even if they're family the deserve to be treated like the shit they are

>Uncle is always whinning about not having money (the kind of lazy person that makes bad decisions)
>His sister always gives him money and saves his ass (financially speaking)
>Because of a really long situation, he asks her to sell her house and give him the money
>She actually does, the absolute mad woman

Now, my uncle is family and all but he's a son of a bitch for doing that. He has two hands and legs, a job and his wife also has a job. Why should he kick my aunt out of her house? My mom and other family members are analyzing suing him because my aunt has a condition similar to Alzheimer's
>>
>>18027824

Trying to get as wide a concensus/opinion base as I can.

Also yah, some sort of justice needs to be served there, fucking awful.
I'm trying to see in what way there can be more to their side of the story but I'm drawing blanks here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.