[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0243.png (118KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0243.png
118KB, 750x1334px
In a great relationship for 1 1/2 years now. Sex is amazing. We do it atleast twice a week. But our personalities are polar opposites. We have nothing in common other than great fucking sex. She blows my mind out everytime. Should I stay for the sex? She's pretty and smart too btw. Anons chime on, need you bros.
>>
>>18026203
Having things in common doesn't matter dude, if she treats you well and respects you and the sex is good and you aren't arguing constantly then that's a great relationship.
>>
>>18026203

how do you FEEL about her?
>>
>>18026203
Do you really have nothing in common? How did you talk to her for 18 months and realize ya'll have nothing in common? Is a chad who doesn't realize he's a chad even a chad to begin with?
no but seriously if ya'll have been together for 18 months sex twice a week doesn't do that unless you work all day 5 days out of the week. a 2nd input is if she were to be fucking you and then the next day she were to fuck someone else behind your back and tell you about it after and she got upset then clearly you have an emotional attachment/connection to her but I refuse to believe a relationship can only be based on good sex even great sex or the best sex you've ever had will eventually be dull in comparison and I wouldn't want to date someone with a complete reflection of my own personality it'd be like a weird form of masturbation but the last question is do you see a future with her OP and would it upset you if you saw her with someone else if yes stay with her cause clearly it's more than just lust it might be love
>>
>>18026216
+and tell you about it and you got upset with her then clearly...* oops made a typo
>>
Thanks for responses

She treats me great. Very sweet

I feel great about her, in her, on her. Can't get enough.

I think that's what I am afriad of. I think I'm falling for this chick but questioning whether we have enough in common to have a long future.

I would beat a motherfucker if I saw her fucking someone else. Just the thought of it making mu blood boil. Fuck
>>
>>18026234
Bro, having things in common doesn't matter.

How old are you and have you discussed what you both want out of the relationship?
>>
>>18026203
then she's the one and if you get to that point then if you're really meant for each other then you'll both get through it but like >>18026237
having things in common truly isn't a priority. it's having a connection with your partner which you haven't had with anyone else that does having someone you connect with on an emotional level regardless of interests is truly bliss the girl I'm currently dating and hope to marry one day doesn't like anime but we watched akira the movie and because she likes horror/scifi we both got what we wanted it's all about compromise you'll find common interests hopefully and eventually but if not you both like six flags certain foods eating and going out in general right spending time together is really all that matters in my eyes shit just laying down with her watching tv or not is so good not even ecstasy(the feeling not the drug) is a strong enough word to describe it because I'm with someone I'm in love with
>>
>>18026203
Not having a relationship I'm not really one to give advice but they do say opposites attract. Also need more detail on it. If you can also do other things together I'd say it's a good relationship so stay for sure!
>>
>>18026255
meant amusement parks* not six flags but just a generalization since most people tend to be thrill seekers and tend to enjoy amusement parks
>>
Yeah man I get what you're saying. We have definitely grown closer over the years and I exposed her to some of my interest and she's trying but sometimes I wish we could just click like I do with my guy friends.

But you bring a good point sixflags bro. Just hanging with her is bliss. Sometimes I feel like I don't need anything else when I'm with her. Weird as fuck. Just wish when I talk about something she would already know about it.

That weird form of masturbation comment tho sooo crazy bro Hahaa
>>
Put a ring on it. No common needed
>>
There's a lot of stupidity going on in this thread right now.

Relationships can't be sustained on strong physical chemistry alone, and that is ALL that is going on right now, OP. I've been there. Mind-blowing sex has a way of turning down the volume on everything else, but it doesn't last.
>>
If you don't think you can be happy together, then just use her for sex until you have to break up or get something better.

Source: am seeing this girl and we have great sex. But that's it. I seriously can't stand being with her for long, she's so dumb and shallow. Every time after we meet I think I want to dump her for good. But I always end up thinking, just one more romp of sex.

Better to do it sooner rather than later. Don't do what I'm doing, delaying it. Because she is starting to really like me, and the longer I put up with her, the harder it will be on her when I inevitably dump her.
>>
No.

I have friends who entered into this kind of relationship. It was great for about three years. They still have great sex but they've started to hate being around each other because they have nothing in common. Which is okay, except in their case it means they are useless to each other as far as help with life goals goes.

If you and her have no goals or just very easy ones I guess it's fine. But having a partner who is as committed to your goals as you are is obviously better.
>>
Age? You and girl???
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.